Author Topic: Sarah Sanders SLAMS DOWN Rude Reporter In EPIC WAY – This Will Make Your Day  (Read 584 times)

rangerrebew

Sarah Sanders SLAMS DOWN Rude Reporter In EPIC WAY – This Will Make Your Day

January 15, 2019

“Without being prompted, Ryan yelled out a question involving “voter suppression” after Sanders had called on another reporter in the room. In fact, she did it repeatedly, putting on a show that could only come from a CNN reporter.

The two continued to spar, eventually leading to Ryan throwing her hand up in disgust, a sure sign she had been shut down by Sanders, at least for now. “I’m asking a question because you choose not to call on me,” Ryan fumed, seemingly unaware that the press secretary is not obligated to call on anyone in any particular order.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/sarah-sanders-slams-down-rude-reporter-in-epic-way-this-will-make-your-day/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Voter suppression? That's as fake as Global Warming.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What is with this EPIC carp?  It was a decent response, and the kind of response that should be expected of a press secretary.

Online LMAO

What is with this EPIC carp?  It was a decent response, and the kind of response that should be expected of a press secretary.

It seems the reporters from CNN have an inflated view of themselves. It could be said of the press in general. But it seems to be the reporters from CNN are the ones that see themselves differently than most other Americans do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

EPIC is just another one of the headline words used in the click battle...  BOOM must be losing its appeal!