Author Topic: Federal Audit Uncovers $500 Billion Obama Era Scandal; Just The Tip Of The Iceberg  (Read 758 times)

rangerrebew

Federal Audit Uncovers $500 Billion Obama Era Scandal; Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
Daniel
January 15, 2019

The day that Ben Carson was confirmed as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), a federal audit was released which has raised some serious concerns.

The extent of this audit revealed the extent of then President Barak Obama’s plans to reorganize our lives and how he was misusing and redirecting taxpayer money to do it.

According to The Daily Wire,

In one of his first acts as HUD Secretary, Carson ordered an audit of the agency. What he found was staggering: $520 billion in bookkeeping errors.

“The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively,” the auditors wrote.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/federal-audit-uncovers-500-billion-obama-era-scandal-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I assume they mean money down a rathole. They need to find where it went.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I assume they mean money down a rathole. They need to find where it went.

I'm sure they'll get right on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: