Author Topic: Trump's AG pick says Sessions did 'right thing recusing himself' from Russia probe  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's AG pick says Sessions did 'right thing recusing himself' from Russia probe
By Olivia Beavers - 01/15/19 10:40 AM EST

President Trump's pick to serve as his next top cop said Tuesday that former Attorney General Jeff Sessions made the right decision when he recused himself from overseeing the Russia probe.

When asked by Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) whether he agreed with Sessions's choice, William Barr said he believes so.

"I'm not sure of all the facts, but I think he probably did the right thing recusing himself," Barr told Graham.

Graham, an ally of Trump's in the upper chamber, agreed.

"I think he did the right thing to recuse himself," Graham replied.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/425392-trumps-ag-pick-says-sessions-did-right-thing-recusing-himself-from-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I understand these advise and consent shows are all theater, but maybe they could provide an opportunity to educate as well. Sessions' recusal should have ended the moment the 'probe' expanded beyond investigating Trump's pre election campaign.