Author Topic: Weapons that Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. ran into Libya very likely used to kill Amb. Stevens, CI  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Weapons that Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. ran into Libya very likely used to kill Amb. Stevens, CIA operators

Posted on January 12, 2019

Shocking new details revealed last week by a former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis in a series of tweets that were backed by previous reporting from Fox News allegedly implicate the Clinton Foundation as raking in millions of dollars running guns and other weapons into the Middle East.

Furthermore, according to Davis’ information, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency, was also allegedly targeted by special counsel Robert Mueller and the Deep State because he knows all the details.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/01/12/weapons-that-hillary-clintons-state-dept-ran-into-libya-very-likely-used-to-kill-amb-stevens-cia-operators/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Foundation?  Wow.  That is much worse than it even appeared to be.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, this is what I suspected from the start, and that Stephens was thrown to the wolves because he wasn't playing 'nice'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis