Author Topic: The Coalition bombs positions belonging to Assad forces east of Deir Ezzor  (Read 354 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Coalition bombs positions belonging to Assad forces east of Deir Ezzor

Today “Sunday” evening, The International coalition fighter jets launched air strikes on positions belonging to the Assad’s forces in Al-Bouleyl town in the eastern Deir Ezzor countryside.

D24 network correspondent reported, that jets belonging to the International Coalition destroyed a headquarter for the Assad’s forces in Al-Bouleyl town.

Read more at: https://en.deirezzor24.net/the-coalition-bombs-positions-belonging-to-assad-forces-east-of-deir-ezzor/?fbclid=IwAR2gDN5me-3_KVULk6Frgn-AzzbqYSNcneSOpENJFmU0KmMSPtosqmOxVqo

WTH? No date on this story but I assume it is timely.

Per twitter:  Matthew Brodsky . Seems like a good analyst.  Seems familiar but I don't know where from.

I wonder what's going on with this story though?  :pondering:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This business will get out of control. Out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

Where is that image when one wants it?

Syria is crazy, Israel bombs it periodically, they are kind of friends with Russia who are there. We've conducted a few strikes against the government itself as well.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Syria is crazy, Israel bombs it periodically, they are kind of friends with Russia who are there. We've conducted a few strikes against the government itself as well.

Nuke em.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.