Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Leaker on FBI Probe of President Had 'Agenda  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: Leaker on FBI Probe of President Had 'Agenda
« on: January 13, 2019, 08:33:16 pm »
 Sunday, 13 January 2019 10:14 AM

The leaker of an explosive New York Times story had “an agenda” in disclosing an alleged FBI probe of of President Donald Trump after he fired ex-bureau director James Comey, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Sunday.

In an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” Graham said he found the “astonishing” report “tells me a lot about the people running the FBI.”

“That story came from somebody who leaked it with an agenda,” Graham declared. “I for one don't trust what I read in The New York Times. Having said all that, I'm going to ask the FBI director ‘was there a counterintelligence investigation opened up regarding the president as being a potential agent of the Russians?’

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/lindsey-graham-leaker-fbi-investigation/2019/01/13/id/897970/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Lindsey Graham: Leaker on FBI Probe of President Had 'Agenda
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 11:21:25 pm »
I’m betting there’s no investigation of the leaks or leakers. They won’t investigate their own.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Lindsey Graham: Leaker on FBI Probe of President Had 'Agenda
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 11:43:56 pm »
I’m betting there’s no investigation of the leaks or leakers. They won’t investigate their own.

The FBI has taken a huge hit in the last 3 or 4 years.  Most people don't trust them anymore.

Once a highly respected organization, they sold their souls on Trump hate.

They are not the only ones.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.