Author Topic: I Want a Wall Just Like Israel's  (Read 432 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

I Want a Wall Just Like Israel's
« on: January 13, 2019, 03:32:07 pm »
I Want a Wall Just Like Israel's
Townhall, Jan 13, 2019, Wayne Allyn Root

[...]

Facts prove the Israeli wall works. The number of terror attacks has been reduced by 99 percent.

Israeli officials quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was completed, hostile infiltrations have decreased to almost zero. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas.

As a bonus, Israel says illegal immigration has been completely halted. According to The Jerusalem Post, illegal immigration dropped from 9,500 in the six months before the wall was completed to 36 -- and eventually to zero. And drug smuggling has been dramatically reduced, too.

When liberal Democrats claim that "walls don't work" or "this is a complete waste of money," they are clearly mistaken.  Trump needs to point to Israel's wall 24/7/365. He needs to point to the remarkable results of Israel's wall. But most of all, Trump needs to ask Democrats several key questions:

-- Why does Israel value the lives of its citizens more than Democrats value the lives of American citizens?

-- Do Democrats think an Israeli life is worth more than an American life?

-- What exactly is an American life worth? Can we put a value on it?

More:  https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2019/01/13/i-want-a-wall-just-like-israels-n2538859

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: I Want a Wall Just Like Israel's
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 05:30:06 pm »
This works there:

It will work here, too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: I Want a Wall Just Like Israel's
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 11:20:30 pm »
This works there:

It will work here, too.

It would be bad enough if the Invaders were all South Americans.

But they're not.

The Death To America, Sharia crowd is coming in too.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com