Author Topic: ‘He Stops At Nothing’ — Cher Urges Nancy Pelosi To Let Trump ‘Have His FKNG Money’  (Read 770 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He Stops At Nothing’ — Cher Urges Nancy Pelosi To Let Trump ‘Have His FKNG Money’
9:50 PM 01/09/2019 | US
Scott Morefield | Reporter

Cher urged House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday to let President Donald Trump “have his fkng money” and end the government shutdown.

The pop singer, no fan of the president, nevertheless tweeted that Trump was “playing it right” and that Pelosi was “playing right into his hands.” Contending that Trump would make Democrats look like “obstructionist swamp scum” while real people suffer, Cher urged Pelosi to not “die on this hill” because Trump “stops at nothing.”

“FOR trump THIS IS POLITICAL..BUT REAL PPL ARE REALLY SUFFERING ‼️” Cher tweeted. “WHERE WAS THE FKNG CRISIS 1 MONTH AGO,1YR AGO⁉️WHERE HAS IT BEEN FOR THE LAST 2 YRS. HAVING SAID THATNANCY YOU ARE A HERO LET HIM HAVE HIS FKNG MONEY‼️PPL WILL STARVE LOSE THEIR HOMES, B UNABLE 2 C DRS.”

Several hours later, the singer shared more of her thoughts on how the current government shutdown should end.

“DEMS,STOP SHUTDOWN B4 TRUMP DOES.HELL B HERO & MAKE U LOOK LIKE OBSTRUCTIONIST SWAMP SCUM‼️HE HAS NO SCRUPLES,” she tweeted. “HES PLAYING IT RIIGHT,& UR PLAYING RIGHT IN2 HIS HANDS.HE’LL EAT UR LUNCH & STEAL UR LUNCH ‼️YOU’LL B FKD 6 WAYS 2 SUNDAY.DONT DIE ON THIS HILL.HE STOPS AT NOTHING.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/09/cher-urges-nancy-pelosi-trump-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Ah, Cher.............. I always looked up to her as a font of wisdom.  I see my admiration was not misplaced.  :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online goatprairie

I'm sure Cher wouldn't mind if we sent ..oh...about one hundred or so of these "dreamers" to some of her many mansions. She can house and feed them. And if some of them have diseases or rob and kill her....well, she died for her utopian, liberal ideas.  She'll die happy with her throat slit.

Offline skeeter

Hang in there Donald. The rats have lost Cher - it won't be long now.

Offline mountaineer

Today Cher, tomorrow who knows? Alyssa Milano or some other bright light of keen intellect?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Gypsy's, tramps, and thieves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Gypsy's, tramps, and thieves.

Shutdown
How she learned to hate the word