Author Topic: ‘Gingerly Preparations’ Underway In Case Of Ginsburg Vacancy  (Read 1674 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Gingerly Preparations’ Underway In Case Of Ginsburg Vacancy
7:20 PM 01/07/2019 | Politics
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent

Quiet preparations are underway within conservative legal circles and the White House counsel’s office in the event that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, two sources familiar with the process tell The Daily Caller.

The 85-year-old Ginsburg did not appear for oral arguments at the Supreme Court on Monday, missing the first session in her 25 years on the court for reasons of ill health. Ginsburg is currently recuperating from recent surgery to remove cancerous nodules from her lungs, marking her third bout with the disease.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/07/white-house-preparations-ginsburg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

One would hope that she would do the honorable thing and step down, but well you know......
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Gingerly?"  They're only interested in red-headed nominees? yogi555
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Badda bing. Badda boom!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right~ Who is Ginger Lee?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘Gingerly Preparations’ Underway In Case Of Ginsburg Vacancy
7:20 PM 01/07/2019 | Politics

The 85-year-old Ginsburg did not appear for oral arguments at the Supreme Court on Monday, missing the first session in her 25 years on the court for reasons of ill health. Ginsburg is currently recuperating from recent surgery to remove cancerous nodules from her lungs, marking her third bout with the disease.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/07/white-house-preparations-ginsburg/

No matter what else anybody says about her,nobody can deny she is as tough as nails.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

No matter what else anybody says about her,nobody can deny she is as tough as nails.
True, that!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Nyuk nyuk!
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Right~ Who is Ginger Lee?

I believe she was a friend of Anthony Weiner...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I hope you didn't break any laws posting that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: ‘Gingerly Preparations’ Underway In Case Of Ginsburg Vacancy
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 02:17:53 am »
I hope you didn't break any laws posting that....

If I did, Gloria Allred knows where to find me.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 09:55:59 am »

@andy58-in-nh

She could be a friend of mine if she plays her cards right.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 04:33:51 pm »
https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was spotted for the first time since undergoing surgery to remove cancerous growths from her lung.

A photo agency got video of RBG leaving her Washington D.C. apartment at 9 AM Wednesday, looking frail but hopefully on the mend.

The surgery was serious enough for Justice Ginsburg to miss the last 3 days at the Supreme Court ... something that has never happened in her 25-year storied career on the high court.

Her health has been on the minds of everyone since she fractured several ribs during a fall in November. Doctors who treated her discovered the cancerous growths.

The 85-year-old Justice was in a wheelchair and helped into a waiting car. It's unclear where she was headed but she did not go to the Supreme Court. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 06:49:29 pm »
She will never leave that wheel chair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 06:59:00 pm »
If she does retire prepare for the mother of all shit shows from the Dems. This will put the USSC in conservative majority territory for the foreseeable future.

Of course, I wish her the best.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 07:17:38 pm »
@andy58-in-nh

She could be a friend of mine if she plays her cards right.
@sneakypete

So, you think she looks a lot like your future ex-wife, huh?