Author Topic: Death of Knoxville fire captain's son ignites debate over illegal immigration  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Death of Knoxville fire captain's son ignites debate over illegal immigration
Tyler Whetstone, Knoxville News Sentinel Published 5:00 a.m. ET Jan. 4, 2019 | Updated 1:31 p.m. ET Jan. 4, 2019

Many cried out for immigration reform after Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo was arrested in connection with the wreck that killed Pierce Corcoran. Angela Gosnell, Knoxville News Sentinel

The death of 22-year-old Pierce Corcoran has brought home to Knoxville the heated national debate over illegal immigration and the need for a border wall.

Corcoran is the son of Knoxville Fire Capt. D.J. Corcoran, also the department's spokesman.

Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo, 44, of Oak Ridge, was arrested in connection with the wreck that killed the Grace Christian Academy graduate earlier this week. Police say he swerved into oncoming traffic on Chapman Highway, killing Corcoran on Saturday. He is charged with criminally negligent homicide and driving without a license or insurance.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/04/death-knoxville-fire-captains-son-sparks-illegal-immigration-debate/2471420002/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wow, Hannity was just covering this. I thought I heard the other day, another law enforcement officer was killed. Video at Hannity, this might have even been tonight.  Sounds like the illegal alien head-on crashed with the deceased, the son.

Parents of Tennessee man, 22, allegedly killed by illegal immigrant seek stronger border security
By Frank Miles | Fox News

The parents of a 22-year-old Tennessee man who was killed after a suspected illegal immigrant allegedly swerved into oncoming traffic spoke to Fox News Monday night about their grief and desire for stronger border security in America.

“It’s been the hardest thing of our lives, I can’t even explain it,” Wendy Corcoran said on "Hannity," noting border security isn’t being taken seriously enough. Pierce Kennedy Corcoran, the son of Knoxville Fire Department Capt. D.J. Corcoran, was killed in a head-on car crash last month.

Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo, 44, was charged with criminally negligent homicide and driving without a license or insurance, and he was turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/parents-of-tennessee-man-22-allegedly-killed-by-illegal-immigrant-seek-stronger-border-security

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
But the left will say Americans commit crimes too.  I say but this one would not have happened if this illegal alien had not been here in the first place.  And the statistics based on the percent of population is illegal do commit crimes at a higher rate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.