Author Topic: Pelosi: Calling Trump ‘Mother-F**ker’ No ‘Big Deal;’ Doesn’t ‘Have Impact on Peoples’ Lives’  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: Calling Trump ‘Mother-F**ker’ No ‘Big Deal;’ Doesn’t ‘Have Impact on Peoples’ Lives’

It’s no big deal that her colleague, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) called President Donald Trump a “mother-bleep,” House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told an MSNBC town hall on Friday.

Thursday, on her first day on the job, Rep. Tlaib declared [1], “We’re gonna go in and impeach the bleep!” Asked to comment on the vulgar remark, Pelosi invoked “freedom of speech” – and said people shouldn’t make a big deal of it:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/pelosi-calling-trump-mother-fker-no-big-deal-doesnt-have-impact-peoples-lives

rangerrebew

Don't I remember the last time she was liar, er, speaker of the house shedding crocodile size tears about how rude and uncivil everyone was getting and how she would make it a kinder and gentler house?  I guess she's too senile to remember that promise. ghoul7

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, if some Republican politician publicly called Nancy Pelosi a dangerous lunatic c**t, shed be fine with it because "Doesn’t ‘Have Impact on Peoples’ Lives"?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

"Yes, yes, I know Ogelthorp. She's gotta be around here someplace."

"Come along Madame Speaker."

"You can go back to gavelling for whatever just as soon as you swallow your pills.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
So looking forward to seeing this bitch's obituary in the news...FOD bitch.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So looking forward to seeing this bitch's obituary in the news...FOD bitch.

I dunno about that.

They got lots of contenders, but do they Really have another one as completely FOS as Nan?

I kind of like her there, and I think I'll just wish her an "Eat s##t and bark at the moon."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com