Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Are Committed to Keeping Our Borders Safe. This Has Always Been Our Principle’  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Are Committed to Keeping Our Borders Safe. This Has Always Been Our Principle’

(CNSNews.com) - Newly elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.), who has repeatedly indicated she will not support funding to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border, said yesterday [1] after a meeting with President Donald Trump that Democrats in Congress are committed to securing the border.

“Services are being withheld from the American people, paychecks are being withheld from people who serve the needs of the American people, and our border security will suffer if we do not resolve this issue,” Pelosi said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/nancy-pelosi-we-are-committed-keeping-our-borders-safe-has-always-been

rangerrebew

"And they are made safer by every Juan, Fatima, and Harry that crosses our borders where no one can see them." :3:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"And they are made safer by every Juan, Fatima, and Harry that crosses our borders where no one can see them." :3:

They're keeping them safe alright, as an open highway for illegal gimmee gimmee voters.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

Nancy must be reading the reviews on her nutso pronouncement over the past few weeks.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nancy must be reading the reviews on her nutso pronouncement over the past few weeks.

uh huh

She should be committed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley