Author Topic: Pelosi won't police 'motherf--ker' comment: 'I'm not in the censorship business'  (Read 880 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi won't police 'motherf--ker' comment: 'I'm not in the censorship business'
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | January 04, 2019 12:13 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi indicated she won't take any step to reprimand freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., after she called President Trump a “motherfucker” and said Democrats would impeach him.

“I probably have a generational reaction to it,” Pelosi told MSNBC’s Joy Reid when asked her response to the comments. “But in any event, I'm not in the censorship business.”

“I don't think that — I mean, I don't like that language. I wouldn't use that language,” Pelosi said. “I don't, again, establish any language standards for my colleagues. But I don't think it's anything worse than what the president has said.”

Tlaib made the comments about removing Trump from the White House during an event hosted by MoveOn as she shared a conversation she had with her son.

“Look mama, you won. Bullies don’t win," Tlaib recounted her son saying.

“You’re right, they don’t. And we’re gonna go in and impeach the bleep," Tlaib said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-wont-police-motherf-ker-comment-im-not-in-the-censorship-business
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Unless it's a Republican of course.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unless it's a Republican of course.

Saying "Grab that bleep"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

At least her response wasn't 'but Trump'

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The more the Democrats go off the rails like this, the better it is for the country. I expect more outbursts like this one, and for them to get increasing vulgar and violent. A percentage of Democrats will enjoy this kind of behavior. But most Americans will be turned off.

The more Democrats either intentionally or unintentionally expose who they really are and what they really believe about America and Americans, the more people they will alienate. This is exactly why Pelosi was encouraging Dems to lie about who they are and what they really intend to do after the election while campaigning.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I were Nan, I'd get into the business of censorship of her brood.  Stuff like this story is only going to make her "job' more difficult.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At least her response wasn't 'but Trump'

She had a response like that on MSNBC thought where she said that what Rep. Talib said wasn't any worse than what Trump says.

*****rollingeyes*****

Now I have no doubt there are a few people in DC he refers to as a MF'er in private conversations...but at least he's got the tact not to say it in public.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If I were Nan, I'd get into the business of censorship of her brood.  Stuff like this story is only going to make her "job' more difficult.

That quote from Nancy's daughter was brutal and I actually think the daughter meant it as a compliment, as in 'don't mess with mama"
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She had a response like that on MSNBC thought where she said that what Rep. Talib said wasn't any worse than what Trump says.

*****rollingeyes*****

Now I have no doubt there are a few people in DC he refers to as a MF'er in private conversations...but at least he's got the tact not to say it in public.

I may be naive but I seriously doubt that Trump has ever used that noxious and all-too prevalent phrase.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

*****rollingeyes*****

If Nancy truly is a reflection of the attitude of her constituency then we as a country are indeed in deep pucky.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That quote from Nancy's daughter was brutal and I actually think the daughter meant it as a compliment, as in 'don't mess with mama"

I don't think the newbies in the House are afraid of that old botoxed trout. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I may be naive but I seriously doubt that Trump has ever used that noxious and all-too prevalent phrase.
I seriously do not doubt that Trump has used that 'noxious and all-too prevalent phrase'. Trump was a businessman, not a saint and the argument many on this site used for voting for him was that very reason! I care not a whit for what vulgarities he used before running for office and being elected, anymore than I do for this little communist TWIT(Oh what a difference a letter makes :shrug:) However now that he is president and she is a Congress critter, I expect, and the American people deserve that they behave with a certain decorum.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:12:43 am by GtHawk »