Author Topic: Dershowitz vows ‘secret’ emails about sexual allegations will emerge and put ‘prominent people in ha  (Read 915 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dershowitz vows ‘secret’ emails about sexual allegations will emerge and put ‘prominent people in handcuffs’
January 4, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Alan Dershowitz claims that the sexual allegations against him are retaliatory and “secret” emails will soon clear his name.

The Harvard Law professor emeritus defended himself in an interview Thursday with WNYW’s “Good Day New York,” denying claims that he had sexual relations with underage women and contending that he has proof he is being framed.

“There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me,” Dershowitz said.

“It names names. These people are going to go to jail once these e-mails come out because this was a total frame up for financial reasons, and I can prove it, and will prove it,” he added. “Have me back on the show when the e-mails come out, boy it will be so interesting because there will be prominent people in handcuffs. Prominent people in handcuffs once these e-mails come out.”

The women accusing Dershowitz claimed they met him through Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire sex offender from Florida who was Dershowitz’s client.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/04/dershowitz-vows-secret-emails-about-sexual-allegations-will-emerge-and-put-prominent-people-in-handcuffs-709949
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am so sick of hearing this crap. I've been listening to reports of "prominent people in handcuffs" for years. And nothing ever happens. This is just more bullshit that will never pan out, like always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I am so sick of hearing this crap. I've been listening to reports of "prominent people in handcuffs" for years. And nothing ever happens. This is just more bullshit that will never pan out, like always.

I generally agree, Dershowitz has annoyed the left, has been targeted and is worried about losing his Fox gig.

But it sure would be sweet to have a leaker divulging details on where all that congressional sexual harassment hush money is being spent & for whom. Why can't Fox devote some of its considerable journalistic resources to make something like that happen?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:54:15 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

Dershowitz has annoyed the left
And that's why we're hearing this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I agree.  All of those stories are just hype, there is no way that any of the elites will ever be held to account.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I agree.  All of those stories are just hype, there is no way that any of the elites will ever be held to account.

Mr Dershowitz should make an appointment with his cardiologist.   One who won't give him the wrong meds and shares his faith.

BTW...Savage is a marketing genius.  He's starting his own pod-cast on January 7th, and yesterday Drudge reported he had to go into hiding because of physical threats.

wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdJames

I generally agree, Dershowitz has annoyed the left, has been targeted and is worried about losing his Fox gig.

But it sure would be sweet to have a leaker divulging details on where all that congressional sexual harassment hush money is being spent & for whom. Why can't Fox devote some of its considerable journalistic resources to make something like that happen?

I may be very 'cynical' but I don't see Fox News as anything but a functional 'siphon' that serves to mollify right of center people.  It is a television network that is not dedicated to broadcasting the complete radical left agenda without pause.  Fox allows some right of center viewpoints to be expressed, and that is 'comforting' to some.

If you really listen to a lot of their so called 'straight news' you will see that it is not really 'straight' at all.  Just the fact that certain stories are even aired is revealing, and if you listen to some of the 'straight news' interview questions, you can see the bias.

To be frank, the only show that is sometimes worth watching (for me) is Tucker, but even on his show he has too many segments that feature him arguing with the brainless radical left.

Hannity runs a clown show each evening with breathless hype and promises that never pan out.  I don't watch Laura all that much, but my limited exposure gives me the opinion that she is often too cute by half, and is happy to march up close to the "line" but never dares to touch or cross it.

Again, you may think me to be too cynical, but I believe that the purpose of Fox is to promote the same overall establishment agenda, but tries to mask it in terms that are more palatable to the right of center viewers.

Offline EdJames

Mr Dershowitz should make an appointment with his cardiologist.   One who won't give him the wrong meds and shares his faith.

BTW...Savage is a marketing genius.  He's starting his own pod-cast on January 7th, and yesterday Drudge reported he had to go into hiding because of physical threats.

wink777

I agree that Savage knows how to get ATTENTION!!