Author Topic: Doris Kearns Goodwin: ‘Thrilling’ to See Dems Return ‘Joy’ to Washington  (Read 1420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Kyle Drennen | January 3, 2019 4:42 PM EST

Appearing on MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Reports Thursday afternoon as Nancy Pelosi was reelected Speaker of the House, lefty historian Doris Kearns Goodwin hailed the Democratic leader as “the right person at the right time in the right place.” She went on to describe how “thrilling” it was to see Democrats regain control of the congressional chamber and bring “joy” back to Washington.

After welcoming Goodwin to the show, anchor Andrea Mitchell fawned: “First to you, Doris, the significance of Nancy Pelosi now, the most powerful woman in government?” Goodwin proclaimed: “You know, I think for all the angst that people felt about who the speaker should be, between the election and today, there’s no question she’s the right person at the right time in the right place.”

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/01/03/doris-kearns-goodwin-thrilling-see-dems-return-joy-washington
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Doris is a cheating dirty whore......

Plagiarism row topples Pulitzer judge

The US historian Doris Goodwin admits to borrowing passages from other authors, but critics reject her claim that it was all an accident

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/mar/06/internationaleducationnews.humanities

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The US historian Doris Goodwin admits to borrowing passages from other authors, but critics reject her claim that it was all an accident

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/mar/06/internationaleducationnews.humanities

They don't care where she gets her material from so long as what she writes comports with their world view.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

They don't care where she gets her material from so long as what she writes comports with their world view.

Well we know she is good at copying and parroting other's ideas.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rat's say "Tally-ho".  What they really have is.. "No Joy".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

She's a terrible speller, insanity has eight letters not three.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Someone's gotta polish that turd I guess.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LottieDah

Doris must be drunk again.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Maybe I have been under a few too many rocks, but who the "F" is Doris Goodwin? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Maybe I have been under a few too many rocks, but who the "F" is Doris Goodwin?

She's the NBC go to "historian".

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

***guitar man****

Yeah, we’re all doing a jig here.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's the NBC go to "historian".

Oh. She is like Al Sharpton when they need a clown.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Oh. She is like Al Sharpton when they need a clown.

Yeah!  Pretty much so.  She will say whatever they want her to say and swear it to be historical fact.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Abraham Lincoln and the Union Army were all Liberal Democrats.
Robert E. Lee and the Confederates were all Republicans.
The K.K.K. was a Republican institution.

This is only some of the outright lies and deliberate misinformation being force fed to students these days specifically to further the Leftist agenda at the price of perverting history. And if some ingenious student who knows better dares to disagree, they will be flunked out of the class. That is the 1984 nightmare world the Democrats are creating today in America. Truth, fact, reality, no longer matters. Truth and reality are whatever I want it to be. It is whatever I say it is. Any questions?

Just as Liberals consider the Bible, the Constitution, and Reality itself to be malleable, they consider history to be 'updatable' to suit more modern times. And of course, Liberals are the ones making the so called 'updates'. Essentially, everything Leftists say and do is always solely about furthering their agenda. Actual real knowledge is not on the table.

Nazis were religious Christian Conservative Republicans.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:07:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Abraham Lincoln and the Union Army were all Liberal Democrats.
Robert E. Lee and the Confederates were all Republicans.
The K.K.K. was a Republican institution.

This is only some of the outright lies and deliberate misinformation being force fed to students these days specifically to further the Leftist agenda at the price of perverting history. And if some ingenious student who knows better dares to disagree, they will be flunked out of the class. That is the 1984 nightmare world the Democrats are creating today in America. Truth, fact, reality, no longer matters. Truth and reality are whatever I want it to be. It is whatever I say it is. Any questions?

Just as Liberals consider the Bible, the Constitution, and Reality itself to be malleable, they consider history to be 'updatable' to suit more modern times. And of course, Liberals are the ones making the so called 'updates'. Essentially, everything Leftists say and do is always solely about furthering their agenda. Actual real knowledge is not on the table.

Nazis were religious Christian Conservative Republicans.

Did you know that the TV series Seinfeld is racist? It’s also sexist and xenophobic according to college students and is being considered for a boycott.

In fact, Seinfeld, who has since returned to stand-up, refuses to play colleges, saying that students are too uptight for most comedy routines. And Chris Rock, before playing college campuses, is sent a student-approved list with topics to stay away from!

Poor widdle snowflakes.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did you know that the TV series Seinfeld is racist? It’s also sexist and xenophobic according to college students and is being considered for a boycott.

In fact, Seinfeld, who has since returned to stand-up, refuses to play colleges, saying that students are too uptight for most comedy routines. And Chris Rock, before playing college campuses, is sent a student-approved list with topics to stay away from!

Poor widdle snowflakes.

Many/Most comedians will not do colleges. Leftist, like the Nazis they are, have no sense of humor.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.