Author Topic: Pelosi calls Trump’s wall plan ‘an immorality’  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Pelosi calls Trump’s wall plan ‘an immorality’

Published: Jan 2, 2019 2:58 p.m. ET

In Elle interview, the likely next Speaker of the House says she’s not ‘stirring the pot’ over impeachment

By
Greg
Robb

Nancy Pelosi, the House Democratic leader who is expected to be elected Speaker of the House , explained what she meant when she called President Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the Mexican border as “a manhood thing for him.”

In an interview with Elle, Pelosi said the “manhood” comment came in a private conversation and she wouldn’t have said it to reporters.

But now that the comment has reverberated around the world, Pelosi explained what she meant.

“A wall, in my view, is an immorality. It’s the least effective way to protect the border and the most costly. I can’t think of any reason why anyone would think it’s a good idea — unless this has something to do with something else.”
    Nancy Pelosi

more
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pelosi-calls-trumps-wall-plan-an-immorality-2019-01-02?mod=hp_minor_pos21
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Re: Pelosi calls Trump’s wall plan ‘an immorality’
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 03:06:54 pm »
Hey Nan being a Democrat is an immorality.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 03:08:52 pm »
Pelosi, a Catholic, opposes a wall as an "Immorality".  But Pelosi, a Catholic approves of abortion as a moral choice.

:shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 03:31:19 pm »
Pelosi, a Catholic, opposes a wall as an "Immorality".  But Pelosi, a Catholic approves of abortion as a moral choice.

:shrug:

Exactly.  How does she look herself in the mirror?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 02:27:55 am »
Exactly.  How does she look herself in the mirror?
First as the Pope, than as the President, but mostly I think she looks at herself in the mirror and sees god through her botoxed, TIA'd, delusional eyes.

This should be the music they play when she takes the podium

Sorry...