Author Topic: SURPRISE: President Trump Holds First White House Briefing - Puts Pressure On Dems For Border Wall  (Read 482 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

SURPRISE: President Trump Holds First White House Briefing - Puts Pressure On Dems For Border Wall
Fox 10, Jan 3, 2018, YouTube

Sorry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV71lMoHYxY

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What a gibbering baboon.

"...and also say a few words about the wall.  About...you can call it a barrier.  You can call it whatever you want, but essentially, we need protection in our country.  We're gonna make it good.  Uh...the people of our country want it.  I have never had so much support as I have in the last week over my stance for border security, for border control, and for frankly, the wall or the barrier...blah...blah...blah blah...blah.  As you know I've been very popular."

Is Mexico gonna pay for the "Barrier" President Trump campaigned on?

Offline Frank Cannon

What a gibbering baboon.

"...and also say a few words about the wall.  About...you can call it a barrier.  You can call it whatever you want, but essentially, we need protection in our country.  We're gonna make it good.  Uh...the people of our country want it.  I have never had so much support as I have in the last week over my stance for border security, for border control, and for frankly, the wall or the barrier...blah...blah...blah blah...blah.  As you know I've been very popular."

Is Mexico gonna pay for the "Barrier" President Trump campaigned on?

I agree. Trump is easily the best President this country has ever seen. Cleaning up the messes eff up's like Reagan made letting the country be flooded with filthy Wetback scum.

Online corbe

Did he bring up Truman firing McCarthy and how screwed up that was?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump is easily the best President this country has ever seen. Cleaning up the messes eff up's like Reagan made letting the country be flooded with filthy Wetback scum.

Thanks for your honest opinion @Amb. Frank Cannon.   :beer:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:50:30 am by Once-Ler »