Author Topic: Kasich Endorses Romney’s Anti-Trump Op-Ed: ‘Welcome to the Fray’  (Read 850 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 Jan 2019

Outgoing Ohio Gov. John Kasich gave Senator-elect Mitt Romney (R-UT) a virtual pat on the back Tuesday, endorsing Romney’s Washington Post op-ed bashing President Donald Trump’s character.

“Welcome to the fray,” wrote Kasich, linking to the op-ed published Tuesday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/02/kasich-endorses-romneys-anti-trump-op-ed-welcome-fray/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Two has been failures teaming up. Awesome.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Peas in a pod. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Peas in a pod.

Return to sender. Address unknown.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Too bad Kasich’s ‘fray’ has not a damn thing to do with benefiting the nation.

Offline libertybele

Two has been failures teaming up. Awesome.

Except...isn't Johnny out the door?  Therefore, anything he says is completely irrelevant and doesn't mean a darn thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline collins

Now Kasich is the one stupid enough to try to challenge Trump next year - he really has little to lose, Mitt is making noise but he won't run again. Until then, old Johnny boy is just a walking veto.

Hey, did you know his father was a mailman?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Two rats that no one cares about.

I believe Romney is positioning himself in the event Trump meets an untimely demise.  Anyone that knows history knows that Trump is repeating much of the history that led to JFK's death.  He would seize the moment and jump in at that point.

Kasich on the other hand is just a dumb stump, a pimple on the *ss of life.

Worst case scenario, one I fear more than anything else, and Romney steps in like Hubert Humphrey, when Robert Kennedy was taken out in 1968.  If it ends up being him, even AOC wold beat him.

Online mountaineer

Kasich is so desperate to get into the big boys' club.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I believe Romney is positioning himself in the event Trump meets an untimely demise.  Anyone that knows history knows that Trump is repeating much of the history that led to JFK's death.  He would seize the moment and jump in at that point.

@jafo2010

I woudn't go that far,although I am sure he would leap right in front of a microphone and spotlight if it did and announce "I'm available! Pick me,PICK ME,DAMMIT!"

I think he is just positioning himself in case the Dims and their NT brothers in bullshit manage to gain the upper hand and push Trump out of position.

Kasich on the other hand is just a dumb stump, a pimple on the *ss of life.

You are giving him too much credit. I can't even begin to guess how he kept getting elected in Ohio unless it was his mother counting the votes.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!