Author Topic: Rep. Hank Johnson Compares Trump to ‘Charismatic’ Hitler, Says Supporters Are Old and ‘Dying Early’  (Read 1235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Hank Johnson Compares Trump to ‘Charismatic’ Hitler, Says Supporters Are Old and ‘Dying Early’
by Julio Rosas | Jan 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) said President Donald Trump’s rise to power is similar to how Adolf Hitler became the infamous German dictator, at an event hosted by the Atlanta NAACP. He also went after Trump voters for being “old”, “less educated”, and dying early from alcoholism.

“Americans elected an authoritarian, an anti-immigrant, racist strongman to the nation’s highest office,” Johnson said in his speech. “Donald Trump and his ‘Make America Great Again’ followers who want to return American back to a time where white men and white privilege were unchallenged, and where minorities and women were in their place.”

Johnson’s comments were met with agreement from the audience.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/rep-hank-johnson-compares-trump-to-charismatic-hitler-says-supporters-are-old-and-dying-early/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, well Hank thought our servicemen might tip Guam over too.   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
And the dems say Trump is rude.  This guy just insulted a whole bunch of voters in a really nasty way.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rustynail

They are getting to where anything can be said against the right.  Is this conditioning for future physical violence?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ahhhh.... Hank Johnson.... the intellectual giant of de ol' Senate...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A white hair incredibly stupid and ignorant 64 year old Black man is talking about 'old' Trump supporters. LOL The fact that he is Black, and that most Black Americans are Democrats is significant. Since Black people statistically have a shorter life expectancy than the average White person. The leading causes of the difference are infant mortality, getting shot by someone, obesity, and heart disease, along with other diseases, sickle cell/diabetes which Black people are more susceptible to than people of other races are.

Hank needn't worry about Trump supporters dying off. He should worry more about himself and his own people dying off with abortion, drug overdose, and street violence.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:07:36 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

What a Idiot, I'm old and dying and I don't support Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And the dems say Trump is rude.  This guy just insulted a whole bunch of voters in a really nasty way.

...on the very day Dem. Speaker of the House Pelosi implores both sides to come together to get things done, treating each other with respect.

wink777   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Old Hank, he got no original material of his own.

He be stealin' #nevertrump's material.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
BTW, Hank Johnson will be 65 this year. Speaking of dying off soon.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm rather enjoying this free flow of stupidity coming from the majority party in the House. Delightful.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
BTW, Hank Johnson will be 65 this year. Speaking of dying off soon.

Hehe. No such.

Congress isn't cursed with Obamacare. They get the best.

This nincompoop will still be there when he's 90.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Rep Hank Johnson, the numbnut brain dead fool that thought Guam would capsize because of too many troops on the island is the classic racist from Atlanta.  I live in the Atlanta metro, and i have never seen so many BLACK racists in my life as in this city.

He is an excellent example of the the black demographic that has nothing between their ears, and continues to vote Democommie time and time again, like the Dems ever did anything for the black demographic.  He personifies the expression of ignorance is bliss, only in his case the word ignorance is more like stupidity.

All these wonderfully dumb *ss big mouth fools let lose for two years should result in a record election year for the GOP in 2020.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rumor is that Pelosi plans to put Mr. Capsized Island in charge of the Federal Geologic Commission to oversee all thing pertaining to keeping islands from tipping over.
That's perfect for Democrats. They always appoint the most stupid and least qualified person to every committee.

Nancy Pelosi as Chair - Delusional, Senile, has trouble completing a sentence or a cogent thought.

Maxine Waters - one of the most thoroughly corrupt politicians in D.C. is in charge of the Finance Committee. This is like putting Al Capone in charge of prohibition. Not to mention that in terms of financial accounting, I wouldn't trust this fool clown to count to 10.

Schiff - Intelligence Committee, is this a joke? This is the same delusional nutball that has been saying that he has undeniable, incontrovertible, evidence that Trump has committed "treason" for two years, and now they are going to give this clown a job that could potentially get people killed. I would never have anything to do with American Intelligence. Do not trust them.

So why not give retarded Hank a job watching for upside down islands? It is a perfect job for him. Just give him some gummy bears, a world map, and a juice box. He'll be busy for weeks. By the way, some people are wondering if he is clinically retarded.

Hank Johnson's Gettysburg Address

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gHLSJ0r2Qk
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 12:48:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep. Hank Johnson Compares Trump to ‘Charismatic’ Hitler, Says Supporters Are Old and ‘Dying Early’
by Julio Rosas | Jan 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) said President Donald Trump’s rise to power is similar to how Adolf Hitler became the infamous German dictator, at an event hosted by the Atlanta NAACP. He also went after Trump voters for being “old”, “less educated”, and dying early from alcoholism.

@mystery-ak

Spoken by an idiot with Affirmative Action degrees in hard subjects like Black History.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
...on the very day Dem. Speaker of the House Pelosi implores both sides to come together to get things done, treating each other with respect.

wink777

@DCPatriot

Yeah,but she is such a well-known liar that everyone just assumes she means the opposite of what she is saying.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep Hank Johnson, the numbnut brain dead fool that thought Guam would capsize because of too many troops on the island is the classic racist from Atlanta.  I live in the Atlanta metro, and i have never seen so many BLACK racists in my life as in this city.

@jafo2010

I know I am going to get slammed as a "racist" for stating the truth,but don't care. You see and hear so much black racism because they are the majority there,and  NOBODY is more tribal and racist than blacks. NOBODY.

This goes double when they outnumber you.

He is an excellent example of the the black demographic that has nothing between their ears, and continues to vote Democommie time and time again, like the Dems ever did anything for the black demographic.  He personifies the expression of ignorance is bliss, only in his case the word ignorance is more like stupidity.

Once again,tribal behavior.

Then again,I guess it works for them. Just look at all the wealth,prosperity,and brotherhood on display in all the African countries now that the blacks have taken them over again for proof of this.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 01:10:09 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm rather enjoying this free flow of stupidity coming from the majority party in the House. Delightful.

Bill Mitchell ‏ Verified account
@mitchellvii 1h1 hour ago

After one day of Democrats in power, America is already saying, "What the hell were we thinking?"