Author Topic: Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad

By Stoyan Zaimov, Christian Post Reporter
| Friday, December 28, 2018

Asia Bibi’s former neighbors believe she deserves to be executed for allegedly insulting the Islamic prophet Muhammad even though her confession was coerced.

“She confessed her crime in front of them, how can they forgive her?” asked 50-year-old Mohammad Bota in an interview with The Telegraph on Thursday.

Ittan Wali in rural Punjab, Pakistan, is where Bibi, a Christian mother of five, was first accused nearly 10 years ago by fellow Muslim laborers of having insulted the Islamic prophet, a charge she has always denied.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/asia-bibis-neighbors-want-her-dead-there-is-no-forgiveness-for-insulting-muhammad.html
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 04:57:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Except that she didn't insult islam.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Medieval barbarians, really. Someone threatened Dutchman Geert Wilders on twitter, they probably are not on twitter anymore but I looked at an account. I won't repeat what I saw... but yes, it's just, many of them are still in the stone age. Pretty unbelievable.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Notwithstanding the Christians who remain there, the entire nation of Pakistan could disappear like that ... POOF!... and the world would instantly become a much better place.