Author Topic: Why Were We In Syria Again? Let These People Fight For Their Own Freedom  (Read 482 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Why Were We In Syria Again? Let These People Fight For Their Own Freedom
by L Todd Wood  December 25, 201802792

“You just CAN’T leave Syria,” the media and the Establishment howl. “What about ISIS? What about our allies? What about Israel? You’re giving Syria to Russia and Iran!”

I for one have to throw the b.s. flag on this criticism. Don’t forget President Trump was elected by the American people to rid the United States of endless wars in the Middle East.

The Hi-Tech Traditionalist: Trump’s Mid-East Drawdown Is The First Step To Avoid WWIII

Let’s walk through these one by one.

Read more at: https://tsarizm.com/opinion/2018/12/25/why-were-we-in-syria-again-let-these-people-fight-for-their-own-freedom/

Fair enough, he does call for us to arm them, the Kurds. On twitter, some discussion is that we should give them stingers, something of that nature.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Why Were We In Syria Again? Let These People Fight For Their Own Freedom
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 03:05:29 am »
I used to be for getting rid of all these iron fisted turd world dictators. After seeing the alternative in the 'Arab spring', I'm starting to wonder if that's why so many in that part of the world are iron fisted.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 03:17:45 am »
This is an editorial which I posted, I mean to post it there. I am going to move it to that forum.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 03:40:47 am »
Good.  This needs discussing.