Author Topic: Gov. Cuomo pardons 22 criminal immigrants facing deportation, frees 4 murderers, 3 armed robbers  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Cuomo pardons 22 criminal immigrants facing deportation, frees 4 murderers, 3 armed robbers
January 2, 2019 | Frieda Powers

For the fifth time in his tenure as New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo pardoned a group of immigrants facing deportation and he took a swipe at President Donald Trump in the process.

The New York Democrat pardoned 22 immigrants with criminal convictions who could have been deported and another seven individuals who were in jail sentenced for murder or armed robbery, Fox News reported.

Turning Point USA founder and president Charlie Kirk slammed Cuomo’s actions as politically motivated in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

“It’s 2019, so the Trump-hating Olympics have begun. You can just start to see these 2020 soon-to-be contenders start to put together their one-liners and zingers for the Democrat primary,” Kirk said. “I can just see Governor Cuomo on stage saying ‘I hate Trump so much that I have provided clemency to murderers’ and people in the crowd would go ‘wait, is that a good thing?’ What’s really driving here is the absolute insanity in the Democratic Party, there is no good policy behind this.”

Kirk then turned specifically to Cuomo and his latest move.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/02/gov-cuomo-pardons-22-criminal-immigrants-facing-deportation-frees-4-murderers-3-armed-robbers-709404?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34