Author Topic: Ann Coulter: Trump ‘Will Fold’ on Border Wall  (Read 706 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Coulter: Trump ‘Will Fold’ on Border Wall
« on: January 02, 2019, 10:01:06 pm »
Ann Coulter: Trump ‘Will Fold’ on Border Wall
by Aidan McLaughlin | Jan 2nd, 2019, 12:28 pm

Ann Coulter, perhaps the most vocal Trump supporter pushing for a wall on the southern border, said on Wednesday the president will cave on his demand for a wall.

In an interview with radio host Mark Simone, Coulter noted, “the president and I have had a little tiff.”

She continued: “For one thing, he actually did shut down the government — though don’t worry, he will fold in the end.”

Coulter decried the president last month after the senate passed a continuing resolution to stave off a government shutdown that didn’t allocate funding for a border wall. Trump reversed course shortly after, re-upping his demand for a border wall and sending the government into a partial shutdown that’s now on day 12.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/ann-coulter-trump-will-fold-on-border-wall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Ann Coulter: Trump ‘Will Fold’ on Border Wall
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 10:32:32 pm »
What's it take to get Ann to fold her "LOOK at Me! LOOK at Me! I just made a poo poo in the sand box!" deranged yap?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:33:35 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:01:38 pm »
If she doesn’t knock it off, Trump will start following her Twitter feed, just to unfollow it again.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 03:25:43 am »
Coulter is right.  He will cave.  He has no support in the Senate.  None.

That is why he should eliminate all contractors, and use that money to build his wall, our wall.  And the elimination of most contractors in government would merely make the federal employees to do their jobs, which many abdicate and leave the contractors to do the work.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 03:39:26 am »
She isn't pulling it out of thin air.  Mulvany has already gone on record saying that he was going to reduce to 2.1 billion.  Lindsey Graham is pushing his amnesty version.  We already have been told he caved.  If you don't consider going from 5.6 to 2.1 caving I don't know what to think.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 03:42:24 am »
Coulter is right.  He will cave.  He has no support in the Senate.  None.

That is why he should eliminate all contractors, and use that money to build his wall, our wall.  And the elimination of most contractors in government would merely make the federal employees to do their jobs, which many abdicate and leave the contractors to do the work.

No support in the Senate??  I'm not sure that I agree with you.  His biggest supporters have been Cruz and Paul; two really great Senators.

Eliminate contractors to use that money to build a wall?  I am not following ... Trump cannot just randomly take $$ or pull money out of his hat and build a wall...that's what the whole gov't shutdown dispute is about -  Congress holds the purse strings and they aren't giving him the $$ needed for the wall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 03:46:34 am »
No support in the Senate??  I'm not sure that I agree with you.  His biggest supporters have been Cruz and Paul; two really great Senators.

Eliminate contractors to use that money to build a wall?  I am not following ... Trump cannot just randomly take $$ or pull money out of his hat and build a wall...that's what the whole gov't shutdown dispute is about -  Congress holds the purse strings and they aren't giving him the $$ needed for the wall.

And that is why Trump is being dishonest when he says Mexico is paying for the wall already.  He somehow connects it with the money saved from new trade deal.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 03:47:18 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.