Author Topic: 11 Incoming Democrats Who ‘Cannot Wait to Kick Some Trump Ass’  (Read 1000 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

1 Jan 2019

When the 116th Congress convenes on Thursday, many of the newly elected members are bringing an anti-Trump agenda and the goal of fundamentally transforming America even farther to the left than Barack Obama tried to accomplish in his eight years in office.

Here are 11 Democrats who were elected in the 2018 midterm elections on promises to resist President Donald Trump’s efforts to keep his campaign promises, from replacing Obamacare to building a wall on the United States border with Mexico to extracting the country from harmful trade and climate change agreements.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/01/11-incoming-democrats-who-cannot-wait-to-kick-some-trump-ass/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not nearly enough paper bags in the world.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well just as many of these Rat losers who won in swing districts promised to work with the President and against Pelosi. They need to be reelected in 2 short years too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump is the sole and only real agenda the democrats have.  All of their policies are retro and neither sensible or popular.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
11 Nincompoops who got over on enough of the double digit IQ rubes in their own hoods to win a ticket to the Swamp.

Against roughly 270 old timers already there who know their way around, and which back door to which Deep State Agency is unlocked at 3AM, . . . who haven't been able to torpedo Trump in 2 years.

Good Luck Chumps, but then you were never sincere about Trump anyway.

All you really wanted was a Congressional seat to stuff your own lying pockets from.

Go p### up a rope the whole lot of you.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
Trump is the sole and only real agenda the democrats have.  All of their policies are retro and neither sensible or popular.

Certainly does simplify things, if you're running as a Rat.

"Is it live or is it Demo-rex?"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
Not nearly enough paper bags in the world.

Yeeeeesh!

What a horrid reminder that the most attractive one of these closing time sweethearts is the top line 3rd from the left.

Well, beauty is only skin deep, but ugly does go clean to the bone.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeeeeesh!

What a horrid reminder that the most attractive one of these closing time sweethearts is the top line 3rd from the left.

Well, beauty is only skin deep, but ugly does go clean to the bone.

I never did a Ten before.  Two Fives maybe.  But looking at that line up... I would never do those ten ones!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the_doc

1 Jan 2019

When the 116th Congress convenes on Thursday, many of the newly elected members are bringing an anti-Trump agenda and the goal of fundamentally transforming America even farther to the left than Barack Obama tried to accomplish in his eight years in office.

Here are 11 Democrats who were elected in the 2018 midterm elections on promises to resist President Donald Trump’s efforts to keep his campaign promises, from replacing Obamacare to building a wall on the United States border with Mexico to extracting the country from harmful trade and climate change agreements.

I'm pretty sure Trump knows what to do.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let's hope the nominated AGUSA Barr is willing to let loose the dogs.
The Republic is lost.

Offline the_doc

Let's hope the nominated AGUSA Barr is willing to let loose the dogs.

Trump wouldn't have nominated him without being sure of Barr's stance about crying havoc.