Author Topic: GOP Rep. Will Hurd on pulling troops out of Syria: 'I hope this decision is reconsidered'  (Read 399 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
GOP Rep. Will Hurd on pulling troops out of Syria: 'I hope this decision is reconsidered'
    By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN Dec 20, 2018

Republican Rep. Will Hurd said President Donald Trump's order to withdraw US troops from Syria was a "terrible" decision.

"Our allies weren't notified. Our senior leaders in our government, in the military -- and the intelligence community wasn't notified," Hurd told Alisyn Camerota Thursday on CNN's "New Day."

"I hope this decision is reconsidered," he added later.

Read more at: https://lacrossetribune.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/gop-rep-will-hurd-on-pulling-troops-out-of-syria/article_30497600-61cf-565d-b7c5-b50b3c139568.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Everyone knew.  Every part of the Military complex was working on a withdrawal plan at the request of the President since February 2018.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Everyone knew.  Every part of the Military complex was working on a withdrawal plan at the request of the President since February 2018.

And we are now staying for four months. I thought there was a promise to defeat ISIS?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And we are now staying for four months. I thought there was a promise to defeat ISIS?

We're leaving Syria, Tom.  Get used to it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Give it up, Tom.  Trump knows more about the situation in Syria than you do.  He made the right decision to pull out.

But I guess you could head over there if it's important to you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.