Author Topic: John Brennan's New Year message to Republicans: Dump Trump  (Read 1336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan's New Year message to Republicans: Dump Trump
« on: December 31, 2018, 10:40:20 pm »
John Brennan's New Year message to Republicans: Dump Trump
by Naomi Lim
 | December 31, 2018 02:48 PM

Former CIA Director John Brennan has a New Year's prediction: 2019 is about to usher in more political and legal problems for in President Trump.

"It is my sincere hope that the forthcoming exposure of your malfeasance & corruption will convince enough Republicans to abandon you in 2019. We have had enough of your whining from the White House. We need an actual leader—our Nation’s future is at stake," Brennan tweeted Monday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennans-new-year-message-to-republicans-dump-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: John Brennan's New Year message to Republicans: Dump Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:41:59 pm »
A radical muslim Rat says some boilerplate radical Rat bullshit and it is news? Who gives a royal eff what this dirty shitbag has to say about anything.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 06:45:23 am »
The fact that the maggot Brennan is still lose and running around shooting his mouth off is proof positive the DOJ and FBI are as crooked as corkscrews.  I trust not a single person in the judicial branch of government.  Totally rotten.

If Trump were smart, he would completely shutdown the FBI and organize an all new federal policing force. for the FBI is completely rotten.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:13:43 am »
The fact that the maggot Brennan is still lose and running around shooting his mouth off is proof positive the DOJ and FBI are as crooked as corkscrews.  I trust not a single person in the judicial branch of government.  Totally rotten.

If Trump were smart, he would completely shutdown the FBI and organize an all new federal policing force. for the FBI is completely rotten.
I think you owe maggots an apology....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 01:20:51 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!
5:08 AM - 1 Jan 2019

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 01:53:23 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!
5:08 AM - 1 Jan 2019

@Once-Ler

It being the New Year I clicked on the twitter link....

Please, please, please tell me that's a fake site..... :0001:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 02:58:48 pm »
@Once-Ler

It being the New Year I clicked on the twitter link....

Please, please, please tell me that's a fake site..... :0001:

It’s on his verified twitter account feed.     :shrug:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Eappleios%7Ctwcamp%5Esafari%7Ctwgr%5Eprofile
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 03:05:56 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 03:51:28 pm »
Back on topic, I can't recall another former CIA director acting this way. Of course, I can't recall another muslim commie rat as the CIA director either.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 07:39:18 pm »
Only thing is Johnny ... the PEOPLE voted for him.  Last time I checked it would take more than a suggestion of wishful thinking to 'dump' this President.  If anything we need to dump the swamp people and all the RINO's instead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 07:40:32 pm »
A radical muslim Rat says some boilerplate radical Rat bullshit and it is news? Who gives a royal eff what this dirty shitbag has to say about anything.

Maybe a few NTers on TBR think that's a cute statement.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 07:42:49 pm »

I can remember when the FBI was a highly respected organization.  The mask has come off a lot of formerly revered organizations and people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 07:54:34 pm »

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 10:46:47 pm »

:beer:  Excellent post!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 01:46:22 am »
Ah, Frank, you're in high style in reply #1.

And... completely correct.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 01:57:10 am »

Not that Bushies need a reality check, I'm not sure if they know what reality is to begin with.

Brennan Center Statement on the Death of President George H.W. Bush
December 1, 2018

MEDIA CONTACT: Stephen Fee, stephen.fee@nyu.edu, 646 925 8720

Upon news of President Bush’s death, Brennan Center President Michael Waldman issued the following statement:

“George H.W. Bush lived out the vital ethic of public service. He displayed that when he volunteered for World War II on the first day he was eligible. He reflected that as president when he built strong international alliances in the pursuit of American goals. He expanded the bipartisan commitment to civil rights when he signed into law the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. In his post-presidency, he worked with former opponents on missions of cooperation and compassion. He represented much of the best of the American political tradition that every generation must uphold and defend. Our thoughts go to his family and those who loved him.”

The Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law is a nonpartisan law and policy institute that works to reform, revitalize – and when necessary, defend – our country's systems of democracy and justice.

https://www.brennancenter.org/press-release/brennan-center-statement-death-president-george-hw-bush

Fight a war for Saudi Arabia, no problem, abandon Christians, no problem.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 03:04:39 am »
If Brennan has any dirt on Trump, he should tell Mueller, who has the job of finding that dirt.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 03:28:50 am »
Brennan needs to see the inside of a jail cell.
The Republic is lost.