Author Topic: Tragic Photos of Miami Drug Addicted Prostitutes.  (Read 767 times)

Offline mirraflake

Tragic Photos of Miami Drug Addicted Prostitutes.
« on: December 31, 2018, 07:05:15 pm »
Any man who who have sex with one of these women has zero self respect.  I can't even imagine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6542633/Brian-Gilden-features-Miami-prostitutes-new-photography-collection.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 07:06:30 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Re: Tragic Photos of Miami Drug Addicted Prostitutes.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:06:41 pm »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 07:15:55 pm »
What’s frightening is how many of these women were groomed and/or forcefully addicted. These women started out just like any of us and are forcefully brought into sex trafficking. Nobody chooses this.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 07:21:06 pm »
Nobody chooses this.
That's awfully presumptive of you.

I don't doubt for a moment that a woman who sees the money that can be made by having sex with men would try and capitalize on that. Especially in this day and age where relationships aren't valued; if it can get a ticket out of poverty, there are women who would take that.

Sorry...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 07:22:21 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 07:48:46 pm »

I don't doubt for a moment that a woman who sees the money that can be made by having sex with men would try and capitalize on that. Especially in this day and age where relationships aren't valued; if it can get a ticket out of poverty, there are women who would take that.

@jmyrlefuller, that's even more presumptious of you.  Sure, they want money for the sex, but that is only a tiny part of what drives a person to that kind of horrible, self-destructive, soul-destroying behavior.   You don't have to approve of their lifestyle, but maybe a little bit of human kindness and charity is in order?

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 08:44:19 pm »

Sorry...

I cook meals for a private org that helps these girls. Most were either groomed by being molested at early ages, or were hooked on drugs by pimps. The girls who were hooked did not go out one night looking for this. They are nice girls who were out at a party with friends  and a pimp or his lacky slammed a speed ball in her arm. Boom. Instant addict. Some of these girls are homeless veterans that were not properly treated for ptsd.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 08:46:57 pm »
I’d like to add @jmyrlefuller , if there was money in it then these girls wouldn’t look like this. They’re paid in drugs by their pimps, and the pimps make the money. An addicted whore is a compliant whore. Plus, when one gets out of line a pimp can easily make an example out of her by purposely overdosing her. Authorities don’t investigate dead whores known for abusing drugs, but all the other girls know what really happened.
I stand with Roosgirl.