Author Topic: The Beatification of Ruth Bader Ginsburg  (Read 1056 times)

rangerrebew

The Beatification of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:47:16 pm »
December 31, 2018
The Beatification of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
By Daniel John Sobieski

In anticipation of her seat being the next Supreme Court vacancy to be filled by President Trump, Hollywood has come out with a fawning biopic of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg depicting how in 1956 she overcame the sexist fortress of Harvard Law School to become the feminist icon she is today:

It’s 1956, and Ginsburg is one of only nine women in the class, facing the slings and arrows of sexist men of all ages. The opening scene will be deeply satisfying, especially for viewers who have joined the burgeoning cult of RBG, because they know what those students obviously didn’t: That Ginsburg will end up sitting on the Supreme Court, long after most of the guys who beat her out for law firm jobs have retired to the golf course. More than that, the elderly Ginsburg will become a cultural icon of still-uncharted dimensions.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/the_beatification_of_ruth_bader_ginsburg.html#ixzz5bHityjgp

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Beatification of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 05:57:00 pm »
If I ever find myself having to 'work' when I am 85 years old, riddled with cancer, and can't stay awake for more than 45 minutes at a time, I swear I would just kill myself. Right then, right there. There is no way that I would ever subject myself to that kind of torture. Death would be a welcome release.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 06:25:43 pm »
If I ever find myself having to 'work' when I am 85 years old, riddled with cancer, and can't stay awake for more than 45 minutes at a time, I swear I would just kill myself. Right then, right there. There is no way that I would ever subject myself to that kind of torture. Death would be a welcome release.

@240B 
Not if your existence centers on your ideology rather than your humanity
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 10:06:02 pm »
Ginsburg doesn't continue working because she has a financial need, she continues working to push her communist agenda on the American people.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 01:11:36 am »
Ginsburg doesn't continue working because she has a financial need, she continues working to push her communist agenda on the American people.

I don't  know it it's that sinister.  Of course she is holding on to keep Trump from another appointment...but she may be holding on to keep herself alive. A lot of people REALLY don't want to die.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 04:19:42 am »
I don't  know it it's that sinister.  Of course she is holding on to keep Trump from another appointment...but she may be holding on to keep herself alive. A lot of people REALLY don't want to die.
That is true. Apparently Democrats think that as long as they stay in office, they cannot die. We saw it first with Ted Kennedy who refused to leave office even though he was dead man walking. Then we saw it with McCain, who knew he was a dead man and yet clenched on to his position in the Senate up until he was buried and forgotten. Now we have Pelosi, Feinstein, and Ginsburg following in their footsteps. These people will die a death in their offices on a conference call with nobody. It is amazing.

It really does seem that Democrats think that staying in office is their whole life. It's kind of sad. There is a whole world out there which is beautiful and majestic. These guys will live and die by their office and never even know what is out there. "Bring me another coffee! Two sugars. And get my limo ready." I really have to thank God that I was not born like them.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:21:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 04:46:11 am »
I imagine the film will not have Ruth shown wedding the gay fellow (while it was before her court on the legality of it) that works at WAPO that has a brother (Richard Hagedorn) that lost his divorce settlement to Roy Moore and worked to get him to lose in the election by the fake WAPO smear campaign.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:46:54 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 08:06:41 am »
It’s 1956, and Ginsburg is one of only nine women in the class, facing the slings and arrows of sexist men of all ages.

Yes, horrible slings and arrows. Guys holding doors open for her, offering to carry her books, etc. etc. etc.

Those wretched sexist males. The horror! The HORROR! :terror: :scared smiley:

**nononono* *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 04:36:51 pm »

Sometimes it's both.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024