Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: I 'feel a lot better' about Syria pullout after lunch with Trump  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: I 'feel a lot better' about Syria pullout after lunch with Trump
by Naomi Lim
 | December 30, 2018 04:16 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Sunday he felt less concerned about President Trump pulling U.S. troops from Syria following a two-hour lunch with him at the White House.

"We had a great lunch. We talked about Syria and he told me some things that I didn't know that make me feel a lot better about where we're headed in Syria," Graham told reporters shortly after the meeting. "He promised to destroy ISIS. He's going to keep that promise. We're not there yet, but as I said today, we're inside the 10-yard line and the president understands the need to finish the job."

Graham is one of a plethora of lawmakers who opposed Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. military personnel from the war-torn country. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis resigned in part due to the announcement.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-i-feel-a-lot-better-about-syria-pullout-after-lunch-with-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lindsey Graham: I 'feel a lot better' about Syria pullout after lunch with Trump

Very interesting.  Wonder what intel DJT has that our military doesn't?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Very interesting.  Wonder what intel DJT has that our military doesn't?

It's not a matter of intel.  It's simply facts.  There is no existing ISIS territory anymore and the troops there are doing other things.

It was a smart decision.  I haven't heard what Mattis objected to, but I agree with Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.