Author Topic: The coming Democratic implosion  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The coming Democratic implosion
« on: December 31, 2018, 01:37:37 pm »
The coming Democratic implosion
American Thinker, Dec 31, 2018, Silvio Canto, Jr.

[...]

The complete and total implosion of the Democrats, especially the majority in the House, will be the story of 2019.  It may not be covered that way by CNN and MSNBC, but the towers will start falling soon.

We already see cracks in the so called "women's march," a phony parade that should have been called "The march of the anti-Trump women."  [...]

Too white?  Is that crazy or what?  Isn't the country 72% white -- or at least it was the last time I checked the population figures.   

We will see the implosion over two issues: health care and the mad impulse to get Trump.

On health care, the Democrats are deeply divided between the socialized medicine crowd and a realistic wing that knows we don't have the money to do it.  Many of this "realist wing" was elected in competitive districts and have a tough reelection waiting for them in 2020.

On "getting Trump," they will find that impeachment is about "high crimes and misdemeanors," not defeating Hillary Clinton or appointing conservative judges.

By the fall of 2019, the cracks will be very evident on those two issues and a few others.

The good news is that all of this craziness will convince Michael Bloomberg to run as an independent and that will reelect President Trump in a three-way race.  Bloomberg will be the Teddy Roosevelt of 1912 or Ross Perot of 1992 and President Trump will win 400 Electoral Votes

More:  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/the_coming_democratic_implosion.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The coming Democratic implosion
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 01:38:07 pm »
Here's one man's opinion.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »
It is true that the inssencent push by Liberals/Democrats to bin Americas into very specific categories of victimhood, Black, Hispanic, Gender, Gay, Trans, Rich, Poor, White, Felon, Drug Addicted, Handicapped, Muslim, PETA, Antifa, and on and on and on, has affected themselves more than it has Republicans. All of these very segregated subsets of the population on the Left are becoming increasing isolated, self-centered, and intolerant of any other point of view than their own. Even if it is coming from the Democrat leadership.

The Democrat Party has become an amalgam of various dysfunctional and disassociated groups, each with their own very specific agenda. The agendas of all these various groups frequently conflict with each other. All of these groups cannot achieve all of their individual agendas under one banner since many of them are incompatible with each other. And nobody on the Left is willing to compromise about anything.

So in that sense, I agree with the article. However, when it come to voting Democrats/Liberals are like robotic automatons. They don't think. They don't consider anything. They simply vote like they are trained to vote as if they are brainwashed. So while I agree with the concept that the Democrats are not a 'united' Party, still when it comes to voting, I'm not convinced it will make much of a difference. Especially with all the blatant voter fraud and stolen elections happening right out in the open and nobody does anything about it.

The Republicans still refuse to admit that fraud exists at all, even though it is right before their eyes. How many votes did the Democrats "find" after the vote was cast? Oh right, it was just enough for them to win. Amazing coincidence isn't it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:13:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 02:19:56 pm »
The Democrats claim fraud does exist in the 9th district of NC. They claim the same method used to put 9 Dems in CA was used in NC.

The problem with all this virtue-signaling and categorization is that it becomes very hard to avoid getting stuck in your own web.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:21:49 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 02:26:01 pm »
I cannot do anything but agree with the author since I have been saying much the same thing for years!  The Democrat Party is destined to become the 21st century Whigs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 02:50:42 pm »
One of the reasons the Democrats haven't passed socialized medicine is that they know they would have to live under it. Medicaid Expansion has laid waste to state budgets. If you pass any form of government health care, you have to figure out where to make the cuts to pay for it. But even worse, Democrats want Budget Class and First Class. Budget Class is for "those people" while First Class is for "our people". It's really hard to sneak that by the people.
Impeaching Trump sounds really good to about 10% of the people. To about 40% of the people, it sounds like a coup.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 05:34:00 pm »
I cannot do anything but agree with the author since I have been saying much the same thing for years!  The Democrat Party is destined to become the 21st century Whigs!

True. They've already emptied out their bag of "Get Trump" Bogeymen these last 2 years.

They're running a badly fractured Party - choked with militant progs - on an empty gas tank.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 11:41:42 pm »
Title:
"The coming Democratic implosion"

This rates the Fishrrman 2018 "Wishful Thinkers" award...

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 01:14:55 am »
They won't implode because too many people in this country want what they are offering. 8888crybaby

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 01:24:25 am »
They won't implode because too many people in this country want what they are offering. 8888crybaby

@berdie

Really, that's the way I see it. They have numbers and those numbers are scary nonetheless, "go the way of the Whigs"? Kind of wishful thinking.

They start out with California and New York and a few other states.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 01:54:52 am »
I think they're trying to make it look like they got it all together, but they got far worse problems than the GOP right now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 01:56:31 am »
I got this theory that the C.I.A. is majority Democrat and the N.S.A. is majority Republican. If the Democrat party gets reduced to an empty powerless shell of its former self then you would think the C.I.A. would take a beating for it. The N.S.A. does a better job of protecting America and isn't an entity to be feared by its people like C.I.A. is. C.I.A. = criminal Democrat. N.S.A = trustworthy Republican. This of course is theory and not proven.

Both agencies exist for the same reason. They handle different missions but they exist for the same reason. The N.S.A doesnt have a reputation for meddling in our lives to sabotage us and attacking innocent civilians for power points. The N.S.A. isn't playing a word game.

I would undoubtedly support the N.S.A. over the C.I.A. with all matters and personally, I think the C.I.A. should have to answer to and be ranked lower than the N.S.A. That would improve things exponentially.

If the Democrats shrink and fall the N.S.A. will get the upper hand in security matters and I think that makes us a lot safer.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 02:04:11 am by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 02:33:31 am »
I got this theory that the C.I.A. is majority Democrat and the N.S.A. is majority Republican. If the Democrat party gets reduced to an empty powerless shell of its former self then you would think the C.I.A. would take a beating for it. The N.S.A. does a better job of protecting America and isn't an entity to be feared by its people like C.I.A. is. C.I.A. = criminal Democrat. N.S.A = trustworthy Republican. This of course is theory and not proven.

Both agencies exist for the same reason. They handle different missions but they exist for the same reason. The N.S.A doesnt have a reputation for meddling in our lives to sabotage us and attacking innocent civilians for power points. The N.S.A. isn't playing a word game.

I would undoubtedly support the N.S.A. over the C.I.A. with all matters and personally, I think the C.I.A. should have to answer to and be ranked lower than the N.S.A. That would improve things exponentially.

If the Democrats shrink and fall the N.S.A. will get the upper hand in security matters and I think that makes us a lot safer.

C.I.A. conducts, creates MK-ULTRA mind control.   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 02:40:31 am »

You were a test subject.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 02:52:25 am »
You were a test subject.

I think she IS test...and we are the subjects.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 02:59:25 am »

They don't have control over the just mind but they can lump criminals together into a hive and control them like herds, suggest who they attack and how. If you can get people to do things for you for free you can afford that stack of $34,000.00 toilet seats.
I won't accept.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 03:04:17 am »

Te NSA. The only part of govt. that actually listens to the people.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 03:47:49 am »
They won't implode because too many people in this country want what they are offering.

Other people's money?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 04:01:28 am »
Other people's money?

Just from the rich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 04:36:16 am »
Just from the rich.

No, not from the rich.  They only go after those working hard to become rich.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 05:07:59 am »

Shhh!  They're not supposed to know....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 05:24:55 am »
Te NSA. The only part of govt. that actually listens to the people.

We should be thankful.
I won't accept.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 05:26:24 am »

Or they knock your legs out from under you before you learn how to walk so that you never have a chance to become rich.
I won't accept.