Author Topic: Here’s What Maxine Waters – Who Wants to Impeach Trump – Thought About Impeaching Bill Clinton  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

Here’s What Maxine Waters – Who Wants to Impeach Trump – Thought About Impeaching Bill Clinton

By Guest Author | December 20, 2018 9:53AM

Democrats can’t stop talking about the fact that they would like to impeach President Trump, particularly in the wake of his ex-attorney Michael Cohen being sentenced to three years in prison.

Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters has been one of the most outspoken.

“Trump would like to redefine the law,” she said on MSNBC recently. “He is dangerous.” Trump “created this hush money” that was used to pay off women, Waters insisted.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-impeach-trump-thought-impeaching-bill-clinton/?utm_campaign=TPI_Sunday_Newsletter_12_30_2018&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:23:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Coin toss of who is dumber, Rep. Maxine Waters or Rep. Hank Johnson (lawyer), who questioned whether Guam might capsize into the ocean with more troops being stationed there.

I love Maxine, she is a great spokesperson for the idiot progressive left.  She has new competition with AOC, the new shining star of the Democommie Party.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Coin toss of who is dumber, Rep. Maxine Waters or Rep. Hank Johnson (lawyer), who questioned whether Guam might capsize into the ocean with more troops being stationed there.

I love Maxine, she is a great spokesperson for the idiot progressive left.  She has new competition with AOC, the new shining star of the Democommie Party.

Don't forget SJ Lee.  She has two brain cells and both are fighting for superiority.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Don't forget about Frederica Wilson either.  There are almost too many of these dunces to count...