Author Topic: Poll: 8-in-10 call illegal immigration a ‘problem,’ 58% say ‘serious’  (Read 800 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Poll: 8-in-10 call illegal immigration a ‘problem,’ 58% say ‘serious’
Washington Examiner, Dec 28, 2018, Paul Bedard

Most Americans believe that illegal immigration is a problem but are split over what to do about it, according to a new survey.

The latest Economist/YouGov.com poll found that 84 percent believe illegal immigration is a “problem” for the United States.

And of that, 58 percent called it a “somewhat serious” to “very serious problem.” Another 26 percent called it a "minor probem," and only 10 percent said illegal immigration is "not a problem"

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-8-in-10-call-illegal-immigration-a-problem-58-say-serious

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would be in the 58% who think it a VERY serious problem.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Yep. Me too. The wall would pay for itself quickly with the savings on the benefits given to illegals.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

Indeed.  Here we sit...still waiting for something to be done. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep. Me too. The wall would pay for itself quickly with the savings on the benefits given to illegals.

Yes it would.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline the_doc

Indeed.  Here we sit...still waiting for something to be done.

An even more serious problem than illegal immigration is the fact that 42% of Americans are over-the-top fools.  (52% believe in AGW, too, by the way.)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's obviously now a globalist funded organized phenomenon, considering it's happening in every first world nation that allows it, and way too persistent to just be organic or spontaneous.

Certainly not a new thing, forced and supported migration has been used since the dawn of civilization to destablize opponent cultures and disassemble political threats, which is all the globalists are doing here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Very simple, doesn't take much brains to figure out. Might as well ask yourself should you remove your front door and hang your car keys on the windshield?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:19:18 am by Skeptic »
I won't accept.