Author Topic: Who Is Responsible for the Deaths of Migrant Children?  (Read 828 times)

rangerrebew

Who Is Responsible for the Deaths of Migrant Children?
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:45:26 pm »
Who Is Responsible for the Deaths of Migrant Children?

By Dan Cadman on December 28, 2018

Another alien child has died shortly after being caught crossing the border illegally with his father. The child was identified as an 8-year-old Guatemalan citizen, Felipe Alonzo-Gomez.

This is the second such death in somewhat parallel circumstances, the first being 7-year-old Jakelin Caal Maquin, also from Guatemala. As in the first instance, DHS's Office of Inspector General (OIG) has commenced an inquiry, which is both appropriate and necessary.

The responses to this death have been somewhat more muted (so far) than after the first tragedy, when media, politicians, migrant advocates, and others immediately poured vitriol onto the federal agents and agency responsible for patrolling the border — the U.S. Border Patrol, a division of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which itself is an agency within the Department of Homeland Security — without even benefit of the facts or a timeline.

https://cis.org/Cadman/Who-Responsible-Deaths-Migrant-Children
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:46:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Who Is Responsible for the Deaths of Migrant Children?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 03:52:29 pm »
Do you think it is somewhat more muted  because any normal parent wonders what the heck that father was doing dragging that child on such a dangerous trip and exposing him to all those diseases and hazards.

Note that in the same time period 4 children in the same age range died of the flu in my state of residence.  I haven't seen any gnashing of teeth over that in the press.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 10:41:09 pm »
Do you think it is somewhat more muted  because any normal parent wonders what the heck that father was doing dragging that child on such a dangerous trip and exposing him to all those diseases and hazards.

Note that in the same time period 4 children in the same age range died of the flu in my state of residence.  I haven't seen any gnashing of teeth over that in the press.

Amen, children die of the flu every year.  That father admitted that the child had been brought along because having children gives you better chance of getting into United States.  He was coming for a job, not to escape anything.

I have no idea how we can accept people for asylum saying they are escaping gangs.  Take a look around in the US.  Mexican Cartels control our cities with their drugs and gangs.  If someone says they are going to join a relative they should find out if they live in a gang community first.  If they denied asylum to every person that lived in communities with Hispanic gangs it would further reduce the amount of people saying they are escaping gangs.  Why would you take someone from gangs and put them into another gang situation here?

These people want to transplant their children right into another gang, which is exactly what happens.  Right on Nancy Pelosi's back door.  Immigrant children arriving in California are being recruited as soon as they come into the violent California gangs.  Not just California but its an example since Nancy Pelosi calls them patriots.

Key findings:
•We found 506 MS-13 members arrested or charged with crimes that were reported in 22 states. The most cases were reported in California (92), Maryland (85), New York (80), and Virginia (63).
•MS-13 crimes are not primarily petty nuisance crimes; 207 MS-13 members were charged with murder. In addition we found more than 100 accused of conspiracy/racketeering, and dozens of others for drug trafficking, sex trafficking, attempted murder, sexual assaults, and extortion.
•While most of the reports of MS-13 suspects in our case set did not include information on the immigration status of the individual, we could determine that 126 of the 506 suspects (and 38 of the 207 murder suspects) were illegal aliens.
•The median age of MS-13 gang members identified was 23, and suspects ranged in age from 14 to 57.
•The median age of their victims was 19, and victims ranged in age from 14 to 74. Sixty of the victims were under the age of 18, including 52 of the murder victims.
•120 of the 506 MS-13 suspects in our case set arrived as UACs (Unaccompanied Alien Children), including 48 of the murder suspects.
•The location of these MS-13 crimes corresponds with locations of large numbers of UACs who were resettled by the federal government.

https://cis.org/Report/MS13-Resurgence-Immigration-Enforcement-Needed-Take-Back-Our-Streets

Who is concerned about the children illegal immigrants murder?

Essentially these sanctuary cities and their politicians  are responsible for the deaths of  lots children in America.  Deaths from drug addiction, gang deaths, human trafficking deaths.  Who cares?  Not the Democrats or their faithful leader Nancy Pelosi.  Good thing she has walls around her home to protect her.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:04:42 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 11:17:54 pm »

On average, approximately 100 children die in the U.S. from the flu and its complications every year. More than 1,650 children have lost their lives to flu since 2004; most of whom were not vaccinated and many of whom were otherwise healthy.

Flu Vaccination - Families Fighting Flu

https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/flu-vaccination/

Couple those statistics with the unsanitary exposure these parents placed their children in and you have the answer.  It is the parents responsible.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 11:20:18 pm »
America for not  defending her borders.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 11:33:02 pm »
Their parents,for bringing them on a long and dangerous trip.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 11:38:14 pm »
I wonder.
I won't accept.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 01:25:44 am »
Their parents,for bringing them on a long and dangerous trip.
Yep. But you can argue that now that they are here they'll get better medical care, even if temporarily, than they would have had back home. But when the parent refuses treatment, it's all on them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis