Author Topic: Nauert faces questions about qualifications at UN  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nauert faces questions about qualifications at UN
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:50:39 pm »
Nauert faces questions about qualifications at UN
By Morgan Chalfant and Rebecca Kheel - 12/28/18 06:00 AM EST

In two years, Heather Nauert has moved from Fox News to the State Department, earning good reviews along the way as the spokeswoman for President Trump’s State Department.

Now she’s poised for an even bigger role as Trump’s nominee to serve as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, a job that combines the need to be an advocate for the United States and administration with the policy chops necessary to serve as the top U.S. envoy.

Critics have raised skepticism about the former cable news anchor’s fitness for the job, citing her lack of deep experience in government and traditional foreign policy credentials.

“I’ll be happy to hear why she thinks she’s qualified,” said Sen. Bob Menendez (N.J.), the Foreign Relations Committee’s top Democrat. “She has no foreign policy experience that I can deduce, and being a spokesperson is different than being the chief diplomat of the United States at a world body like the United Nations.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/422832-nauert-faces-questions-about-qualifications-at-un
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Nauert faces questions about qualifications at UN
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 10:02:47 pm »
“I’ll be happy to hear why she thinks she’s qualified,” said Sen. Bob Menendez (N.J.), the Foreign Relations Committee’s top Democrat. “She has no foreign policy experience that I can deduce, and being a spokesperson is different than being the chief diplomat of the United States at a world body like the United Nations.”
Well, then. Bob Menendez had no experience at being a world-class crook when he first took office and yet, look how far he has come since....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn