Author Topic: Unbelievable! Church Takes Cross Off Wall To Avoid Offending Muslims  (Read 1142 times)

rangerrebew

Unbelievable! Church Takes Cross Off Wall To Avoid Offending Muslims
The cross of Jesus Christ is a stumbling block and Christ is a rock of offense to everyone, including Muslims, who are at war with their Creator.  These are Judases in the Church.
Robert Spencer — December 28, 2018

Editor's Note:  The cross of Jesus Christ is a stumbling block and Christ is a rock of offense to everyone, including Muslims, who are at war with their Creator.  These are Judases in the Church.

20Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. 22For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. -Corinthians 1:20-25

4As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, 5you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6For it stands in Scripture:

https://freedomoutpost.com/unbelievable-church-takes-cross-off-wall-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

Offline skeeter

Re: Unbelievable! Church Takes Cross Off Wall To Avoid Offending Muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 06:00:03 pm »
Who's surprised. Orthodox churches have been featuring the gay flag on their walls more prominently than the cross for years. Might as well just drop any pretense. Truth in advertising.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 09:06:56 pm »
Who's surprised. Orthodox churches have been featuring the gay flag on their walls more prominently than the cross for years. Might as well just drop any pretense. Truth in advertising.

Calumny.  Orthodox Churches stand thoroughly opposed to the "gay" agenda.  I have never seen a "gay" flag anywhere in an Orthodox Church, and traditionally the Cross of Christ is displayed atop the dome (or domes of the church).  (Sometimes impaling a crescent moon in regions where Orthodox Christian fought wars against the Muslims.)  Admittedly inside, the cross is usually present only in icons of Our Lord's Saving Crucifixion and of the Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross, while positions that in Western ecclesiastical architecture might feature the Cross, are usually occupied by a Platatera icon of the Theotokos.

The Russian government gets all manner of grief from the globalists for instantiating the Orthodox position on homosexuality in its laws against the propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 09:22:01 pm »
Muslims are shithole bitches whom as Christians we should never give so much a millimeter of our ground against.
I won't accept.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 09:23:46 pm »
Don't take that cross down to suit the demands of unwelcome foreigners.
I won't accept.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 09:30:46 pm »
Calumny.  Orthodox Churches stand thoroughly opposed to the "gay" agenda.  I have never seen a "gay" flag anywhere in an Orthodox Church, and traditionally the Cross of Christ is displayed atop the dome (or domes of the church).  (Sometimes impaling a crescent moon in regions where Orthodox Christian fought wars against the Muslims.)  Admittedly inside, the cross is usually present only in icons of Our Lord's Saving Crucifixion and of the Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross, while positions that in Western ecclesiastical architecture might feature the Cross, are usually occupied by a Platatera icon of the Theotokos.

The Russian government gets all manner of grief from the globalists for instantiating the Orthodox position on homosexuality in its laws against the propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations.

@The_Reader_David I stand corrected. In fact I'm having trouble thinking of how to characterize the leadership of all the protestant denominations - the governing bodies that decide general direction of each church - the ones who've decided changing with the times would be a great way to keep their shrinking congregations.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:34:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 02:10:16 am »
"Unbelievable! Church Takes Cross Off Wall To Avoid Offending Muslims..."

It's called, "submission".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 05:51:19 am »
Where was the outrage when Georgetown covered crucifixes and statues for Obama's visit/speech?

(Clear indicator he is either Muslim or he was catering to staff who are).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 06:09:41 am »
Where was the outrage when Georgetown covered crucifixes and statues for Obama's visit/speech?

(Clear indicator he is either Muslim or he was catering to staff who are).

This all was a careful plan for the news, like fake news. Like actors.
I won't accept.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 01:09:22 pm »
Fake news. It's not a church. It's a Life Centre.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 01:11:29 pm »
@The_Reader_David I stand corrected. In fact I'm having trouble thinking of how to characterize the leadership of all the protestant denominations - the governing bodies that decide general direction of each church - the ones who've decided changing with the times would be a great way to keep their shrinking congregations.

Well, orthodox is certainly not an adjective that would apply to the strain of protestantism that has apostacized from the Apostolic view of morality.  I think the usual phrase is "liberal protestant" or (the very dated and now somewhat perverse, given their dwindling membership) "mainstream protestant".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 02:55:11 pm »
Fake news. It's not a church. It's a Life Centre.

It's not part of the church?