Author Topic: Maxine Waters Pays the Price for Her Relentless Attacks Against President Donald Trump  (Read 841 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Pays the Price for Her Relentless Attacks Against President Donald Trump

By

Tori McNabb
Published on December 24, 2018

But the worst part about this whole issue is “Auntie Maxine” is now busy pleading for people to stop attacking her. She is claiming people are threatening her by saying she should ‘be careful’ and even more individuals are leaving threatening messages and sending hostile mail to her office.

Here is more on this via Right Wing News: “There was one very serious d***h threat made against me on Monday from an individual in Texas which is why my planned speaking engagements in Texas and Alabama were canceled (sic) this weekend. This is just one in several very serious threats the United States Capitol Police is investigating in which individuals threatened to shoot, lynch, or cause me serious bodily harm.”

https://redrightvideos.com/maxine-wates-for-her-relentless-president-donald-trump/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Had to cancel her speaking engagements?

Must have disappointed at Least 40 or 50 people Statewide.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if those threats could be traced back to her own operatives.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline rustynail

Bless her heart.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Trump should offer to pay for her security.

Having Walters as a screeching, scowling face of the opposition leadership is a boon for his reelection chances.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Pays the price?

Have you seen the hovel Mad Maxine lives in?  Valued at $3.9mm in 2017.  On a civil servant's salary. 

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Had to cancel her speaking engagements?

Must have disappointed at Least 40 or 50 people Statewide.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if those threats could be traced back to her own operatives.

I think it comes from her own camp as well.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I think it comes from her own camp as well.

Only the Shadow Knows what disordered pile of shorted wiring lurks in the head of a Maxine supporter.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com