Author Topic: Richard Haass: Iran Is The Most Likely Setting For A Major New War In 2019  (Read 604 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He was on PMSNBC so take his thoughts with a grain of salt and a shot of Tequila.

Council on Foreign Relations president and author of "A World In Disarray" Richard Haass warns MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' that despite U.S. troops withdrawing from Syria and victory against ISIS, the Middle East is still the most dangerous flashpoint in the world:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/12/27/richard_haass_iran_is_the_most_likely_setting_for_a_major_new_war_in_2019.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Richard Haass: Iran Is The Most Likely Setting For A Major New War In 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 11:25:28 pm »
It's fine with me if they want to have a nice war in Iran.  Let those bastards die in their own country for a change.  I'm sick and tired of them exporting all the death in the world.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Richard Haass: Iran Is The Most Likely Setting For A Major New War In 2019
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 11:28:37 pm »
It's fine with me if they want to have a nice war in Iran.  Let those bastards die in their own country for a change.  I'm sick and tired of them exporting all the death in the world.

A nice new 7 day war would make the world a better place.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.