Author Topic: Firearms-related accident deaths PLUNGE 41% from 1999, but the media won’t report the facts  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Firearms-related accident deaths PLUNGE 41% from 1999, but the media won’t report the facts

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 by: JD Heyes   

(Natural News) While recent headlines might lead you to believe that accidental deaths from firearms are at an all-time high, the fact is they are at their lowest in decades — but unfortunately, the so-called “mainstream” media won’t report the truth.

As noted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation in a blog post on the group’s website, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is claiming that gun-related deaths in 2017 reached their highest level in the U.S. in 40 years.

As reported by Fox News:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-26-firearms-related-accident-deaths-plunge.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What is wrong is firearms is not part of the CDC's purview anyway.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is wrong is firearms is not part of the CDC's purview anyway.
That's why behavioural problems are being reported as 'epidemics'--to make it a medical issue, when it plainly isn't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis