Author Topic: A College Student Was Told To Remove A "F*ck Nazis" Sign Because It Wasn't "Inclusive"  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

A College Student Was Told To Remove A "bleep Nazis" Sign Because It Wasn't "Inclusive"

"This email tells me the university cares more about the feelings of Nazis than the safety of their students."

Leticia Miranda

Posted on December 23, 2018, at 2:30 p.m. ET

Nicole Parsons said she was fed up with her university's silence over a string of hate crimes on campus when she put up a sign in her dorm window that read "F*CK NAZIS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE."
Nicole Parsons

Parsons, a junior at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, told BuzzFeed News on Sunday that she decided to put up the sign after a swastika was drawn over a "Happy Hanukkah" sign on a resident assistant's door the first week of December.

"I thought maybe if I hang the sign up, maybe the person who drew the swastika will see it and see someone condemning their actions, even if the administration doesn’t do it," she said.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/leticiamiranda/a-college-student-was-told-to-remove-a-bleep-nazis-sign
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:39:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So change it to F*** ALL Nazis...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So change it to F*** ALL Nazis...

That's inclusive.   888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.