Author Topic: CBS Welcomes ‘God’ to Promote Oprah's 2020 Defeat of Trump: ‘Yes, She Can!’  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Welcomes ‘God’ to Promote Oprah's 2020 Defeat of Trump: ‘Yes, She Can!’
"I hear thou seekest a sign. Well, is this clear enough?"

Alex Parker

On Tuesday night, CBS went all-out with its attempt to convince Oprah to vie for the presidency in 2020. Appearing on left-wing Stephen Colbert's Late Night program, God himself endorsed Winfrey.

With the media mogul on the couch, the Creator of the Universe descended. After they exchanged mutual admiration for one another, God exclaimed:

"Wow -- Oprah knows who I am? I can't wait to tell Jesus! I'm gonna look so cool."

The Heavenly Father had an important message for the TV icon:

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cbs-welcomes-god-promote-oprahs-2020-defeat-trump-yes-she-can

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

I am certain that God has a sense of humor, the Duck-billed Platypus comes to mind, but I really think some people are gonna at least an @$$ whooping in the after life.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.