Author Topic: Don’t give Schumer & Co. a pass for government shutdown  (Read 380 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don’t give Schumer & Co. a pass for government shutdown
« on: December 26, 2018, 01:57:46 am »
President Trump may deserve all the heat he’s getting for his bumbling role in triggering a government shutdown over border-wall funding, but Democrats — Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, in particular — are no angels.

All Trump will get “with his temper tantrum is a shutdown,” declared Schumer. “He will not get a wall.”

Translation: Democrats prefer a government shutdown to giving Trump one dime for his bloody border wall. Which sounds like a bit of a “tantrum” in itself.

Schumer and his party-mates clearly thought they’d get a free pass when Trump offered to take responsibility for the closure of some federal operations.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck,” Trump said. “I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.”

https://nypost.com/2018/12/25/dont-give-schumer-co-a-pass-for-govt-shutdown/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Don’t give Schumer & Co. a pass for government shutdown
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 02:30:06 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley