Author Topic: No Wall Funding, No Government Funding  (Read 626 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No Wall Funding, No Government Funding
« on: December 25, 2018, 10:34:11 pm »
No Wall Funding, No Government Funding

Tom Zawistowski   

Posted: Dec 20, 2018 12:01 AM

President Trump is threatening a partial government shutdown if Congress does not include $5 billion in partial funding for the purpose of building the border wall that he and Republicans in the House and the Senate have promised for years. A border wall that Democrats Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama all voted for in the past and claimed was necessary as recently as 2006.

Now all we hear from delusional Democrat hypocrites, and some Republicans, is that...

"Walls don’t work."

â€œIt will cost too much."

“Walls are immoral."

“Walls are racist."

“Everyone has a ‘right’ to cross our borders."

The inconvenient facts are that the border wall in Israel stopped 99% of illegal immigration; that the one time cost of $25 billion needed to build the wall would actually save billions of our taxpayer dollars per year that can “take care of” illegal immigrants once they are in our nation; that building a wall would save thousands of lives of American citizens who die each year from heroin and fentanyl - 94% of which comes across the southern border;  that building a wall would stop the tragic deaths of thousands of illegal “people of color” who die trying to cross the border now, and would stop the child trafficking and crimes committed against American citizens by illegal immigrants once they break into our nation. In the heartland of Ohio, we consider that what the sophisticated folks on the coasts would call “a compelling case” for building the border wall...........

https://townhall.com/columnists/tomzawistowski/2018/12/20/no-wall-funding-no-government-funding-n2537828

888deco  Merry Christmas everyone!

-Chosen Daughter
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: No Wall Funding, No Government Funding
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 11:40:52 pm »
"No Wall Funding, No Government Funding"

Sounds good.
Works for me.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 01:27:15 am »
"No Wall Funding, No Government Funding"

Sounds good.
Works for me.

Ditto. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 08:36:35 pm »
Ditto.

Now, there are children dying in border custody.  The media wants to spin it that it is our fault even though we sent the children to the hospital for emergency services.   These children are dying and they pose a threat to the health of all Americans.  The Hospital diagnosed cold at first.  It seems they don't really know what these children are dying from.  So they are a threat to our citizens, but instead they will sue us because they were in detention.

IMMIGRATION

·Published 1 day ago

Guatemalan boy, 8, dies in US Border Patrol custody

An 8-year-old boy from Guatemala died Tuesday while in U.S. custody, immigration officials announced, becoming the second child to die in such circumstances this month.

In a statement, Customs and Border Protection said the boy -- identified by the Guatemalan consul in Phoenix as Felipe Gomez Alonzo -- died shortly after midnight at the Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, N.M. The cause of death is unknown; he had received treatment at the hospital starting on Christmas Eve.

Immigration officials say an agent first “noticed that the child showed signs of potential illness” Monday and brought the boy and his father to the medical center, where the boy was diagnosed with a “common cold.”

Prior to leaving the hospital, though, staff found a fever. They discharged the boy in the mid-afternoon with prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen

But later in the evening, the child “exhibited nausea and vomiting and was transferred back” to the facility for evaluation and treatment, CBP said, before dying around midnight.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-says-guatemalan-boy-8-dies-in-custody

Second child seen by hospital but died.  Sounds like a serious health threat.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 08:53:52 pm »
"You know, things we worry about are things like infectious diarrhea, anything being passed on from not being able to wash your hands," Sierra said.

The doctors are treating illnesses such as upper respiratory infections, rashes and gastroenterology problems, including diarrhea, constipation and upset stomachs.

"I saw mostly women and children, actually most of the women I saw were pregnant — 6 to 8 months pregnant. They’ve been traveling in that state and they’re very fatigued and very traumatized quite frankly by the journey and having to flee their homeland," she said.

https://www.kpbs.org/news/2018/nov/29/san-diego-doctors-volunteer-treat-migrants-crowded/

Making sure that people are healthy is part of legal immigration.  These government nuts want to continue to allow people to come into our country without even health screening.  And when their children die American Taxpayers are the cash cow.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:55:39 pm by Chosen Daughter »