Author Topic: LGBTPQ insanity: 11-year-old “Desmond Is Amazing” dances like a stripper at gay bars where pedophil  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

LGBTPQ insanity: 11-year-old “Desmond Is Amazing” dances like a stripper at gay bars where pedophile perverts throw dollar bills at him

Monday, December 24, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

Image: LGBTPQ insanity: 11-year-old “Desmond Is Amazing” dances like a stripper at gay bars where pedophile perverts throw dollar bills at him

(Natural News) The United States of Sodom and Gomorrah has reached a whole new low with its newfound acceptance and even praise for the open promotion of child sex abuse within the LGBTPQ community – the “P” in LGBTPQ, of course, standing for pedophilia.

A gay bar in New York City known as “3 Dollar Bill,” which describes itself as “queer owned & operated” and claims to be “Brooklyn’s Premiere Queer Bar & Performance Venue,” has been quietly allowing an 11-year-old boy who goes by the transgender stage name of “Desmond Is Amazing” to prance around the venue like a stripper in drag while grown homosexuals and pedophiles throw dollar bills at the boy’s half-naked body.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-24-lgbtpq-insanity-11-year-old-desmond-is-amazing.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The deviant sex craze has always been about one thing - the kids. That's what they really want.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyplace but NYC or the left coast that kids parents would be arrested for child abuse/child endangerment,and the bar would lose it's liquor license and the owners would be facing charges for allowing a minor to perform there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

The attitudes and behaviors a culture/society tolerates/values, define it.

Offline RoosGirl

Natural News, this must be bullshit. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I don't even bother to check anymore.  :shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Here is a headline you will like.

To the nurses who helped me heal after my stillbirth

Not nurses. An angel. Brings the dead back to life.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Blaze reported on this as well....

Adults throw dollars at 11-year-old drag kid who performed at gay nightclub
The boy, known as 'Desmond is Amazing,' danced at the 3 Dollar Bill in Brooklyn, New York

TheBlaze has confirmed the performance, which was shared on various social media platforms.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/adults-throw-money-at-11-year-old-drag-queen

Offline RoosGirl

I'm just being a little facetious.  I like Natural News, whether I necessarily believe everything they report.  I like being made aware of things and doing further research on it if it's interesting to me.