Author Topic: Christians worldwide face another Christmas amid widespread Muslim persecution.  (Read 500 times)

rangerrebew

An Islamic Christmas Greeting: "We Are Thirsty For Your Blood"
Christians worldwide face another Christmas amid widespread Muslim persecution.
Robert Spencer — December 25, 2018

Shortly after the jihad massacre at a Christmas market in Strasbourg on December 11, Muslims who support the Islamic State (ISIS) told each other to “rejoice” and “give good news,” and threatened more Christmas carnage. And so Christians in the West increasingly experience what their brethren in Muslim countries have known for centuries: another haunted Christmas.

ISIS jihadis posted an image of Santa Claus kneeling, as if awaiting beheading, beside a masked jihadi, next to a cross through which a sword has been thrust, and which is gushing blood. The caption: “Do not leave your home because we are thirsty for your blood.”

Christians in so many countries know that very well.

https://freedomoutpost.com/an-islamic-christmas-greeting-we-are-thirsty-for-your-blood/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This is what comes of fighting police actions instead of wars since 1945.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Christians still living in islamic nations will inevitably face the same fate as whites living in South Africa.

That's why the only future that makes any sense is to "get out".

It's time for a "Christian homeland" in the MidEast, the same as in 1947 it was time for a Jewish homeland.

Where could it be located?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Christians still living in islamic nations will inevitably face the same fate as whites living in South Africa.

That's why the only future that makes any sense is to "get out".

It's time for a "Christian homeland" in the MidEast, the same as in 1947 it was time for a Jewish homeland.

Where could it be located?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley