Author Topic: Justice Ginsburg’s Failing Health  (Read 678 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Ginsburg’s Failing Health
« on: December 24, 2018, 02:11:26 pm »
December 24, 2018
Justice Ginsburg’s Failing Health
By Brian C. Joondeph

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg continues to be in the news as questions mount over her health and ability to serve on the US Supreme Court. Most recently, she underwent, “Surgery to remove two malignant nodules from her left lung, the Supreme Court says.”

Yet a week ago, she was the picture of health and vigor, announcing, “My health is fine, ribs are almost repaired.” These two announcements, a week apart, don’t pass the smell test. Much like Hillary Clinton’s excellent health and fitness to serve as president despite her falls, double vision, and coughing spells

As a physician, allow me to play doctor here, with the required caveat that I am not Justice Ginsburg’s physician, have not met or diagnosed her, and am only relying on reports from our scrupulously honest and accurate American journalists.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/justice_ginsburgs_failing_health.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Justice Ginsburg’s Failing Health
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 02:20:54 pm »
Come on, RBG.  For once in your life, do something for your country rather than for yourself.

Resign.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 02:22:17 pm »
Come on, RBG.  For once in your life, do something for your country rather than for yourself.

Resign.
@IsailedawayfromFR
I don’t agree with her, but in her mind she IS putting the country first.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 02:28:14 pm »
Come on, RBG.  For once in your life, do something for your country rather than for yourself. Resign.
@IsailedawayfromFR

She has announced she is retiring in January.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 02:29:30 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Source?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 02:36:24 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Source?

Actually that turned out to be fake news and the article was discredited.   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 02:51:50 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Actually the title of that thread isn't true.  I don't know why this hasn't been noted or changed. :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 02:53:52 pm »
Actually the title of that thread isn't true.  I don't know why this hasn't been noted or changed. :shrug:

Because I didn't feel like changing it.  Further more...It was "noted" early in the thread that the article was bullshit. 

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 06:57:18 pm »
Justice Ginsburg has a history of other cancers, “The justice had colon cancer in 1999 and pancreatic cancer in 2009.” Odds favor that her lung nodules represent metastases from her other cancers rather than a third new cancer originating in her lungs.

It’s not impossible for her to have primary lung cancer on top of her other two cancers, but unlikely, as she does not have a history of smoking. As these removed nodules were examined histologically, I’m certain her doctors know the answer. At some point we will too.

The National Cancer Institute tells us where primary cancers metastasize to, at least the most common sites. Both colon and pancreatic cancer frequently spread to the lungs. This makes sense as the entire blood stream passes through the lungs with each trip through the body.

Cancer is staged, which helps provide treatment options and prognosis. There are four stages. Stage four, the highest stage, “Means that the cancer has spread to other organs or parts of the body. It may also be called advanced or metastatic cancer.”

If this is indeed the case, it is devastating news for Justice Ginsburg and her family. The prognosis for advanced cancer is poor.

For pancreatic cancer, the American Cancer Society tells us, “Stage 4 pancreatic cancer has a 5-year survival rate of about 1 percent.”

For colon cancer, the prognosis is better, with a 12 percent 5-year survival rate for stage 4 disease.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/justice_ginsburgs_failing_health.html

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 06:59:33 pm »
Little kids can have their two front teeth; all I want for Christmas is .....