Author Topic: Corker responds to Trump tweet: 'Alert the daycare staff'  (Read 921 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Corker responds to Trump tweet: 'Alert the daycare staff'
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:26:46 pm »
Corker responds to Trump tweet: 'Alert the daycare staff'

By Justin Wise - 12/23/18 04:07 PM EST

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) blasted President Trump on Sunday after Trump claimed that the Republican was forced to retire after not getting the president's support.

"Yes, just like Mexico is paying for the wall," Corker tweeted, before using the hashtag "#AlertTheDaycareStaff."

Senator Bob Corker
✔
@SenBobCorker

Yes, just like Mexico is paying for the wall... #AlertTheDaycareStaff
Donald J. Trump

✔
@realDonaldTrump

Senator Bob Corker just stated that, “I’m so priveledged to serve in the Senate for twelve years, and that’s what I told the people of our state that’s what I’d do, serve for two terms.” But that is Not True - wanted to run but poll numbers TANKED when I wouldn’t endorse him.....
2:19 PM - Dec 23, 2018

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/422676-corker-fires-back-at-trump-calls-him-out-for-saying-mexico-would-pay-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Corker responds to Trump tweet: 'Alert the daycare staff'
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »
Another back bench Establishment hack no one will miss once he has left the stage.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 11:46:18 pm »
Another back bench Establishment hack no one will miss once he has left the stage.

Unfortunately, he's not wrong.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 12:00:51 am »
Unfortunately, he's not wrong.

Anytime someone punches Bailout Bob in the face and makes him look stupid is the time I cheer. Bob Corker was barely over 40% in his state when he made the decision to bail. Marsha Blackburn, an open Conservative with a record, won handily. Bailout Bob wouldn't have won reelection.

BTW Flannel Shirt Lamar isn't doing much better in the state which is why his sorry Progressive ass is throwing in the towel as well.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 12:08:35 am »
Anytime someone punches Bailout Bob in the face and makes him look stupid is the time I cheer. Bob Corker was barely over 40% in his state when he made the decision to bail. Marsha Blackburn, an open Conservative with a record, won handily. Bailout Bob wouldn't have won reelection.

BTW Flannel Shirt Lamar isn't doing much better in the state which is why his sorry Progressive ass is throwing in the towel as well.

Thanks for that history lesson, but I don't care a whit about Bob other than what I said.  His Tweet was right on.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 12:49:52 am »
   This is what happens when you elect a Reality TV star to the office of President.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 12:57:37 am »
Thanks for that history lesson, but I don't care a whit about Bob other than what I said.  His Tweet was right on.

And what President Trump said was true. Since one is President of the United States and one is a loser who had to resign to stave off embarrassment, I'll go with the winner.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:03 am »
And what President Trump said was true. Since one is President of the United States and one is a loser who had to resign to stave off embarrassment, I'll go with the winner.

Fine, they're both right.  Too bad Corker is.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 09:24:00 am »

Yeah, if only he had gotten Trump’s full endorsement and multiple campaign appearances in his state, he might have gotten 42.6%, like Lou Barletta.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 02:10:00 pm »

:thumbsup: