Author Topic: Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan  (Read 729 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan
« on: December 23, 2018, 10:58:41 pm »
 By Holly Rosenkrantz CBS News December 23, 2018, 11:42 AM
Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan

Rep. Liz Cheney, the third-ranking Republican in the House GOP leadership, called on President Trump to reverse his decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Syria. She also urged him to reverse his plans to cut the number of troops in Afghanistan.

"I am deeply, deeply concerned, and I oppose strongly the president's decision to apparently withdraw troops from Syria," Cheney said in a "Face the Nation" interview on Sunday. "I think the president has done a lot of very good things," but "these two decisions would be disastrous."

Cheney said Mr. Trump's decision  was a "very dangerous path to go down." She also criticized an earlier "Face the Nation" interview with Republican Sen. Rand Paul, dismissing his embrace of the president's position on Syria and Afghanistan as "unburdened by facts."

"We ought to make sure that we keep our troops there in order to prevent the establishment of safe havens from those groups that want to attack us," Cheney said.

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/liz-cheney-says-she-strongly-opposes-trump-on-syria-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Liz Cheney says she strongly opposes Trump on Syria, Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:03:33 pm »
The bitch spawn of Mclame  doeth bitch a lot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 01:06:14 am »
The bitch spawn of Mclame  doeth bitch a lot.

???? Daughter of Cheney not of McCain.  I tend to agree with her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 01:07:59 am »

???? Daughter of Cheney not of McCain.  I tend to agree with her.

My bad I confused the Lesbians.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:45 am »
She is daughter of one of the founding members of the Let's Go To War club. What the hell does anyone think she would say.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 01:15:55 am »
"We ought to make sure that we keep our troops there in order to prevent the establishment of safe havens from those groups that want to attack us," Cheney said.

Those places currently exist in London as we speak. Should we send troops in there too you stupid worthless bitch?

BTW here resume is exactly what you would expect from a New World Order member......

Before attending law school, Cheney worked for the State Department for five years and the U.S. Agency for International Development between 1989 and 1993. After 1993, she took a job at Armitage Associates LLP, the consulting firm founded by Richard Armitage, then a former Defense Department official and Iran-Contra operative who later served as Deputy Secretary of State.[8]

After graduating from law school, Cheney practiced law in the private sector (at the law firm of White & Case) and as an international law attorney and consultant at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group. She has also served as Special Assistant to the Deputy Secretary of State for Assistance to the former Soviet Union, and as a USAID officer in U.S. embassies in Budapest and Warsaw.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Cheney

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 06:13:57 pm »
Clickbait.

Liz, shut up.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 07:00:59 pm »
The new year is bringing an even more all out attack on Trump, from the Deep State interests, corrupt military-industrial-intelligence complex, GOPe (aka known as #nevertrump), and of course their partners, the democrat party.

Did you ever see such opposition to GW Bush's wars, retreats, surges? Or Obama's?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln