Author Topic: Donations to support our military  (Read 594 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Donations to support our military
« on: December 23, 2018, 02:31:43 am »
Am looking for a year-end donation to a worthwhile charity to support our military.

Any on this board recommend this one?  Sinese has built an amazing foundation it appears.

https://youtu.be/QYu7dxp585A

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Donations to support our military
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 03:44:20 am »
You might check out anysoldier.com, along with the 6"x12"x12" fixed price APO/FPO box from USPS.

I have a lot of respect for Sinese.  I was at one of his concerts a couple hours after he found out his TV gig got cancelled.  He announced the cancellation and thanked the network for the opportunities their money had provided.  Class act. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Donations to support our military
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 03:40:34 pm »
You might check out anysoldier.com, along with the 6"x12"x12" fixed price APO/FPO box from USPS.

I have a lot of respect for Sinese.  I was at one of his concerts a couple hours after he found out his TV gig got cancelled.  He announced the cancellation and thanked the network for the opportunities their money had provided.  Class act.
thanks!  @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington