Author Topic: Trump: 'I am all alone' in the White House waiting on Dems for deal  (Read 1766 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: 'I am all alone' in the White House waiting on Dems for deal

By Niv Elis - 12/24/18 12:53 PM EST

President Trump said Monday he is "all alone (poor me)" in the White House amid stalled negotiations for a deal to end a partial government shutdown, now in its third day.

"I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!" the president wrote on Twitter.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/422759-trump-i-am-all-alone-in-the-white-house-waiting-on-dems-for-deal
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Trump: 'I am all alone' in the White House waiting on Dems for deal
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 06:59:39 pm »
   Cold and Miserable in Washington, sunny and warm in Mar-a-Lago.  Is it too late to start a Gofundme to pay for a p0rn star or Playboy bunny to help him occupy his time while he waits instead of tweeting this self-pity $hit?  The Stock Market would probably be doing better if he was playing golf in Florida, anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 07:00:24 pm »
   Cold and Miserable in Washington, sunny and warm in Mar-a-Lago.  Is it too late to start a Gofundme to pay for a p0rn star or Playboy bunny to help him occupy his time while he waits instead of tweeting this self-pity $hit?  The Stock Market would probably be doing better if he was playing golf in Florida, anyway.

:thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 07:06:43 pm »
He is right. By the time it is over we will have spent way more than the wall which would have paid for itself.  Not to mention it would slow the flow of illegal drugs into the United States.  Chuck pretends to care about illegal drugs and the Sinaloa Cartel.  But he wants to leave the door open and welcome.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 07:28:59 pm »
 7777sleigh

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 08:16:50 pm »
The trend mirrors the increase in overall seizures throughout the U.S. as well. For instance, federal arrests and prosecutions of heroin traffickers have skyrocketed with 6,353 heroin-related arrests in 2015. Additionally, the number of individuals sentenced for heroin trafficking offenses in federal courts has increased by almost 50%, the government confirms. In 2015 the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a report disclosing that the majority of illegal drugs in the United States come from Mexico and Mexican traffickers remain the greatest criminal threat to the United States. They’re classified as Transitional Criminal Organizations (TCOs) by the government and they’ve long smuggled in huge quantities of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana........

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/mexican-drug-cartel-operating-u-s-suburb-1500-miles-border/

Democrats had 8 years of Obama Administration to slow the flow of illegal drugs into America.  Ever increasing poison that is invading our country. 

Panel Transcript: Crime Challenges from Illegal Immigration

By Jessica M. Vaughan, Rep. Steve King, Sam Page, and Dan Altena on October 19, 2011

https://cis.org/Panel-Transcript-Crime-Challenges-Illegal-Immigration
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 08:22:48 pm »
And the truth is if you are a politician that opposes the wall and border security then you are working for the Mexican Cartel drug trade.  Even if the wall reduced illegal drugs 50% it would have a major affect on the drug business in America.  Even if the wall reduced illegal immigration 50% it would save American taxpayers billions that would have been spent caring for these low wage earners who cannot or do not expect to care for their own families.

The wall more than pays for itself in probably 1 year or less.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 02:31:22 am »
The cheese stands alone.    🧀
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 03:20:03 am »

Why are you so nasty about the best president this country has seen since Reagan?  Are you NT?  Than you are ignorant and not informed. Did it occur to you that Stormy was extorting money, blackmailing a famous , private citizen, 13 years ago?  You think his private life is relevant as president?  AS PRESIDENT, HE HAS BEEN PRISTINE. Can't say that a about Bill Clinton,  Obama, or ANY KENNEDY!  JFK included, who WERE in office.  So, I don't understand your issue.  Next, president TRUMP nor his family receive any PAY for this job, he works at 100 hours a week.  Yes, he owns Maralago, a golfing site, before he became president.  SO?  YOU ARE JEALOUS,,LIKE MOST MEN ARE,,OF DONALD J. TRUMP.

Do you have the intestinal fortitude to click on link?   MAGAPILL.COM

EVERYTHING YOU POSTED IS SOUR GRAPES.  22222frying pan.      AND WRONG. DEMON-RATS CLOSED DOWN GOV.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!

9:32 AM - Dec 24, 2018

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 03:23:15 am »
STOCK MARKET.  THAT IS GLOBALISTS DOING THIS SHYT TO UNDER MINE MY PRESIDENT.  CORBE, GET INFORMED.

Funny, when market does well, My president has nothing to do with it. When it goes down...all his fault.  Make up your mind.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 03:26:10 am »
STOCK MARKET.  THAT IS GLOBALISTS DOING THIS SHYT TO UNDER MINE MY PRESIDENT.  CORBE, GET INFORMED.

Funny, when market does well, My president has nothing to do with it. When it goes down...all his fault.  Make up your mind.

Honey you need to recheck his tweets for his first 14 months all he did was take credit for the roaring economy based on the fallacy of the Market.  Take your orange glasses off.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2018, 03:29:55 am »
   Honey you need to recheck his tweets for his first 14 months all he did was take credit for the roaring economy based on the fallacy of the Market.  Take your orange glasses off.

I took you of ignore. After this you go back on. Orange glasses?  CHILDISH. MY FRIEND WHO TRADES FOR A LIVING.
PUT SOME GLASSES ON...ANY KIND. YOU really aren't informed.  AT ALL. www.magapill.com
---------------------
The fed is bought off to destroy Trump. They kept the interest rate at 0 for Obama's 8 years. Now it takes off, they want to destroy the trump presidency. Pretty obvious.

Yep, that's the bottom line....The headline at Drudge that I posted in this thread said that very thing in bold print. Fed Raises Interest Rates in Defiance of Trump....or something to that effect...Anyone who is paying attention is aware that the Fed just attempted to sabotage Trump's economy....to destroy the market.....I mean, it's what happened...Look at the charts....The market tanked.

Now, the ONLY arguments people can make are that, either the Fed is incredibly incompetent and didn't know the effect that interest rate hikes would have on a market in recovery OR......they knew EXACTLY what they were doing and it was timed for maximum effect...Anyone with a brain will see that it had to have been an intentional sabotage attempt...

Let's look at the sequence of events....Initially, we have globalists like Soros short selling the markets to kick off a down trend...but we were recovering from that. It was hitting support and we were seeing a bottom come back into the market. Buying was coming back in, which would have put it back into the uptrend in time for the biggest economic retail boom of the year....the Christmas season....where everyone is spending money...The stock market should be soaring right now....which is exactly why they picked Christmas to tank it...So Soros had his selling timed to coincide with right now......

But these inside guys know something we in the public do not.....If you're planning to take down the market in time for Christmas, to really stick it to Trump and get the public in the mood for impeachment, you don't start buying back your short sells when it hits support, because you know that it has further to drop.....You know that the second hammer to fall is going to be the Fed announcing interest rate hikes, perfectly timed to continue the drop...

It's all orchestrated...I know this because it's obviously what you would do if the INTENTION was to tank the market....That's exactly what these evil freaks are doing....Think about this in another way...Let's say you are a Democrat who would stop at nothing to destroy Trump, even if that meant tanking the stock market, leaving people broke in time for Christmas...Bill Marr has famously said on his show, that's what he would do to destroy Trump....

So what's the best way to tank the market? First, you start major sell off cycles with people who hold vast amounts of stock, like Soros.....You can start moving the markets a little bit that way, and then the public and computerized traders sense a down turn and jump in with the selling, creating a self fulfilling prophecy....I mean, look at what I'm doing here as a small trader. I see a down trend so, am I going to take a long position? Hell no...I'm going to be shorting the market all day long with the rest of them.....And so, we create a kind of self perpetuating avalanche, kicked off by George Soros' little snowball......See how that works?

Even so, the wonderful recovery mechanism of the markets was taking place....It was hitting support, and buyers were coming back in to form a bottom and then take it back up.......So, the next shoe to drop, to prevent that recovery from occurring, which it would if things were left alone, here comes the Fed to commit the final coup de gras.....RIGHT smack dab in the middle of the trading week only a few days before Christmas.....RIGHT smack dab in the middle of the trading day......They make their announcement knowing full damned well what effect that's going to have in a market that was just trying to recover.....And they sent it plummeting....

There is only one logical conclusion....This was completely intentional sabotage. If I'm Trump, I'm calling for an investigation, and I'm going to do everything in my power to suspend the Federal Reserve from further activity because they have just committed an enemy terrorist attack upon our economy....This IS a national emergency. If it were an enemy at the border, Trump could send out troops....but it's the enemy within, deeply ensconced within our institutions here.....(if the Federal Reserve can be called an institution.....more like an enemy foothold, an offshore globalist banking cartel)....Nothing Federal or pro-USA about it....This is a parasitical blood sucking creature from Jekyll Island, and if there's a way, Trump needs to cut it's throat.....This was as blatant an attack as it gets.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2018, 04:04:35 am »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified Nut ï‚™ @DonaldTrump · 1h1 hours ago 

I want to wish all my supporters a Happy Christmas #MAGA, screw Mueller, half my Cabinet, Pelosi, Schumer and those nasty NT'ers.

45,111 replies   23,630 retweets   94,287 likes   

Is this better Mod5?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2018, 04:24:08 am »
I get what he's trying to say here, but man did he screw the pooch on getting his message across on this one.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2018, 04:46:14 am »
Why are you so nasty about the best president this country has seen since Reagan?  Are you NT?  Than you are ignorant and not informed. Did it occur to you that Stormy was extorting money, blackmailing a famous , private citizen, 13 years ago?  You think his private life is relevant as president?  AS PRESIDENT, HE HAS BEEN PRISTINE. Can't say that a about Bill Clinton,  Obama, or ANY KENNEDY!  JFK included, who WERE in office.  So, I don't understand your issue.  Next, president TRUMP nor his family receive any PAY for this job, he works at 100 hours a week.  Yes, he owns Maralago, a golfing site, before he became president.  SO?  YOU ARE JEALOUS,,LIKE MOST MEN ARE,,OF DONALD J. TRUMP.

Do you have the intestinal fortitude to click on link?   MAGAPILL.COM

EVERYTHING YOU POSTED IS SOUR GRAPES.  22222frying pan.      AND WRONG. DEMON-RATS CLOSED DOWN GOV.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!

9:32 AM - Dec 24, 2018

:bigsilly:

You have got to be kidding me.  He’s as minimally competent as Bush II was. 

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2018, 04:53:19 am »
Than you are ignorant
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 05:15:30 am »
Quit your bickering people.  I just heard this on the news:

SANTA CLAUS IS GONNA BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES !!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 05:22:36 am »
MY president is correct ALL the time. I see no error, or pooch screwing. 
---------------------------------------------
Trump warned that a Democrat win would crash the market

President Trump has been proven right after warning America's rich that voting for Democrats in the 2018 midterms would crash U.S. stock markets.

The president took to Twitter on October 31 to warn: "The Stock Market is up massively since the Election, but is now taking a little pause – people want to see what happens with the Midterms. If you want your Stocks to go down, I strongly suggest voting Democrat. They like the Venezuela financial model, High Taxes & Open Borders! Maybe it's time to rebrand the Democrats as the party of the rich."

Many progressive Democrats have been cheering for an American economic disaster, if it would politically undermine Donald Trump's populist support. The host of Politically Incorrect, Bill Maher, who has am over $100 million net worth, passionately stated in June:

I think one way to get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please bring on a recession. Sorry if it hurts people, but its either root for a recession or lose your democracy.

Read more: LINK

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 05:22:53 am »
  Hope he don't come here cause I already consumed what I had set out for him.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:23:29 am by corbe »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 05:24:05 am »
Quit your bickering people.  I just heard this on the news:

SANTA CLAUS IS GONNA BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES !!!

So you are in New York?   I agree, it is Christmas Eve.  My Christmas.  :tree3:  8888mistltoe  :tree3: