YES
2 (16.7%)
NO
4 (33.3%)
There all NUTS!
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 29, 2018, 07:12:32 pm

Author Topic: McCaskill: GOP senators privately say Trump is ‘nuts’  (Read 1186 times)

Online corbe

McCaskill: GOP senators privately say Trump is ‘nuts’

By Owen Daughtery - 12/24/18 01:44 PM EST   

Outgoing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) did not hold back when giving a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and President Trump, saying GOP senators privately say Trump is “nuts.”

McCaskill in November lost her reelection bid to Republican Josh Hawley and will be leaving Washington in less than two weeks.

In an exit interview with CNN, she said when she speaks privately with Republican senators they tell her how they really feel about Trump.

"Now they'll tell you, if it's just the two of you, 'The guy is nuts, he doesn't have a grasp of the issues, he's making rash decisions, he's not listening to people who know the subject matter,' " she told CNN. "But in public if they go after him ... they know they get a primary, and they know that's tough."

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/422765-mccaskill-gop-senators-privately-say-trump-is-nuts
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: McCaskill: GOP senators privately say Trump is ‘nuts’
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 08:56:56 pm »
No doubt about it he's nuts, but he can be nuts as long as he gets the wall.  When he abandons his campaign promises he is no longer a useful nut.  Just nuts.

I think a good portion of politicians are nuts also.  They are all out crazy.  Self serving lunatics.  It hard to get any of these mentally challenged politicians to do the will of the people.  I think Lindsey Graham is totally off his rocker.  So is kooky Schumer who recognizes that we have drugs but can't put two and two together to get the answer which is border security.  Not more law enforcement spending once they are in the country dealing drugs.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 09:00:54 pm »
I love my nutty POTUS!     wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 09:02:10 pm »
And look what happens in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest Nancy Pelosi's state.

excerpt:

The Soledad Enrichment Action Charter School in South Central Los Angeles is at the vortex of L.A.’s gang culture. Next door to a rose-colored, angel-bedecked church, the boxy school glowers behind barred gates like those that surround prisons. Soledad’s students, about half blacks and half Hispanics, have been kicked out of other schools. They have brought violence with them. In early March, a gunman opened fire on 20 students entering the school at 7:30 am, wounding two. Tensions were high again as school let out one day this April. A boy had been sent home earlier for fighting; the question now was, would he return to retaliate? The school’s probation officer radioed the LAPD’s 77th Division to plead for some officers to keep watch, without success. As the students, dressed in plain white T-shirts, filed out to the sidewalk, two burly security guards and a gang counselor warily eyed the street.

Asked about gangs, the teens proudly reel off their affiliations: SOK (Still Out Killing); HTO (Hispanics Taking Over); JMC (Just Mobbing Crazy). A cocky American-born child of Salvadoran parents says that most of his peers from the eighth grade are “locked up or dead.” “Four are dead—three were shot, one was run over.” Were you just lucky? I ask. “They were gangbanging more than me,” says the 17-year-old, who won’t give his name. “I try to control myself, respect my parents.” That respect only goes so far. Asked if he’s been in jail, he swaggers: “Yup, for GTA”—grand theft auto. And he has no intention of leaving his gang: “They’re the homeys, part of the family.”

https://www.city-journal.org/html/immigrant-gang-plague-12801.html

Isn't the argument that people are escaping gang violence from El Salvador and Honduras void when they come here and are recruited into the same gangs?

I recommend reading the entire article it is an eye opener to the lunacy of the left.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:30:42 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:21:16 pm »
Just tell me......is this sanity?  A person as sick as Hillary Clinton thinking she can run the country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlXkJGKwao

or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_8AO5MDBEw

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 09:24:44 pm »
Outgoing Sen. Claire McCaskill

That is all you need to know.  Sour grapes and all that ..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 09:26:08 pm »
LOL. She says this on her way to the unemployment line. Eff off you fat cow. No one believes you.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 10:01:58 pm »
@corbe
@Freya
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1
@musiclady

I have said, when he ran for president, I studied his life from babyhood to now and I knew/know he truly is not normal. His behavior fits several mental disorders. Mental health workers also know it.  I also knew Republicans and Democrats who came in contact with him would also know he is not normal but wouldn't say anything that might get to the public.  I do think he is unraveling and at some point, it will be obvious.  Once again, I don't hate the man but I know human behavior and know what that tells me and he should not be president. 

He is, "Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen.  It took a child saying "The Emperor Has No Clothes" before people would believe/say it.  They believed what the Emperor told them; they were brainwashed to believe whatever the Emperor said. That is pretty much the way it is now.  The Trump lies change from day to day but his followers still believe what he says - they rationalize to the extreme to give him cover every day as the lies change and more are added to the stack.

Do not expect an abnormal person to be normal because they aren't - they are abnormal so expect abnormal behavior.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 10:10:31 pm »
YEP @Victoria33 ...

He's nuttier than a rat turd at a pistachio factory. Self-evident.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 10:17:48 pm »
@corbe
@Freya
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1
@musiclady

I have said, when he ran for president, I studied his life from babyhood to now and I knew/know he truly is not normal. His behavior fits several mental disorders. Mental health workers also know it.  I also knew Republicans and Democrats who came in contact with him would also know he is not normal but wouldn't say anything that might get to the public.  I do think he is unraveling and at some point, it will be obvious.  Once again, I don't hate the man but I know human behavior and know what that tells me and he should not be president. 

He is, "Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen.  It took a child saying "The Emperor Has No Clothes" before people would believe/say it.  They believed what the Emperor told them; they were brainwashed to believe whatever the Emperor said. That is pretty much the way it is now.  The Trump lies change from day to day but his followers still believe what he says - they rationalize to the extreme to give him cover every day as the lies change and more are added to the stack.

Do not expect an abnormal person to be normal because they aren't - they are abnormal so expect abnormal behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01qeOYm6fw

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 10:22:08 pm »
   She's just a hater.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 10:23:49 pm »
What they are mad about is their Golden Calf's are being gored,and they are getting less gold under the table because of it. The system is set up to enrich the entrenches pols with enough influence to get bills passed and budgets drained.

The ugly truth is the vast majority of the people in Congress and the US Senate serve no one but themselves,and and to serve themselves they sell their votes to people who will turn a profit from them.

That is why both the Dims and the alleged Republicans both have their panties all in a wad over Trump wanting to bring the troops home from the Muddle East. If they allow him to get away with that their own income will drop as highly paid defense-industry jobs in their states disappear,and the unemployment numbers rise.

As USMC General Smedley Butler once said,"war is a racket".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 10:32:01 pm »
I have no idea as to his mental state, but give me a break! Claire McCaskill? Hardly a reliable source.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 10:43:30 pm »
You ever wonder about things?

Brazil wax? Nuts. Brazil nuts? Crazy.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley